iFollow iFallowed

I hope this isn’t a case of be careful what you wish for.
We were demanding the club do this when iFollow first started.
Fingers crossed it doesn’t turn out to be shit.
You can be sure of one thing…It will be more expensive.

Get a firestick loaded, fuck paying for TV packages.
You know that’s too complicated for me!😀😀😀
In addition if I did that I would be taking much needed revenue from the club I support.
Since I no longer have a season ticket for obvious reasons, my subscription to iFollow or whatever replaces it as my way of remaining loyal to the club from a distance.
That is also why when I do go to games I buy an executive seat to further offer my support.
Also, I now have fibre internet with a massive download speed, so I can enjoy the full quality of whatever is offered.
Honestly for 150 quid or whatever to watch 46 league games is excellent value, in my opinion.

However, when we are on Sky and I could not watch iFollow I have no qualms whatsoever about ripping those bastards off and watching free streams every time!

Since I no longer have a season ticket for obvious reasons, my subscription to iFollow or whatever replaces it as my way of remaining loyal to the club from a distance.
You can pay for my season ticket if you feel like that :grinning:

Seriously, all very honourable paul!

You know that’s too complicated for me!😀😀😀
In addition if I did that I would be taking much needed revenue from the club I support.
That is also why when I do go to games I buy an executive seat to further offer my support.
Also, I now have fibre internet with a massive download speed, so I can enjoy the full quality of whatever is offered.
Honestly for 150 quid or whatever to watch 46 league games is excellent value, in my opinion.

However, when we are on Sky and I could not watch iFollow I have no qualms whatsoever about ripping those bastards off and watching free streams every time!
I’ve got a fire stick , but may subscribe to this new service for the same reason as you. For personal reasons I don’t get to as many games as I used to, so I watch the illegal streams instead. Always feels a bit wrong though, like I’m ripping my own club off.

I’ve got a fire stick , but may subscribe to this new service for the same reason as you. For personal reasons I don’t get to as many games as I used to, so I watch the illegal streams instead. Always feels a bit wrong though, like I’m ripping my own club off.
I would think the option for uk subscribers will be significantly cheaper than overseas, as I should be allowed the home games live.
If not, then bricks will leave the Pram more quickly than ever before.

I hope this isn’t a case of be careful what you wish for.
We were demanding the club do this when iFollow first started.
Fingers crossed it doesn’t turn out to be shit.
You can be sure of one thing…It will be more expensive.
Spot on. iFollow was crap when it started. Every match looked like it was filmed on a 1980's camcorder but it got a lot better. Like others, I often watch the illegal streams but subscribe to iFollow. As you say, bound to be more expensive, question is how much?

I have written to the club today as recast isn’t available in Hong Kong or China. With the club dropping iFollow they have completely screwed me over.

Do I expect a response, do I fuck.

I have written to the club today as recast isn’t available in Hong Kong or China. With the club dropping iFollow they have completely screwed me over.

Do I expect a response, do I fuck.
I read on the OS yesterday that all services that were available with iFollow will be available with the new streaming service.
If you click on the Millwall TV tab (top right of the page) on the OS there are already videos available for free.

I read on the OS yesterday that all services that were available with iFollow will be available with the new streaming service.
If you click on the Millwall TV tab (top right of the page) on the OS there are already videos available for free.
Not from Hong Kong, recast haven’t launched here.