I see Hickmott and his mates have arrived😎

Never felt so underwhelmed by the world cup.

And I agree this time with the hand ringing. There record of treatment to women and gays is absolutely fucking disgusting and I'm not sure I can justify watching it
I will watch it and I want England to win it, I couldn't give a fuck if they hang ***** from tower cranes to be honest, Agree about their treatment of Women.

All fucking hypocrites, we have had months of the long nosed nosegate and his cronies taking the knee.Now the likes of neville saying its best if i go so as i can highlight the suffering and deathsof the workers. Ffs whos going to listern to that mouthy northern weasel.

money grabbing c...s
This. As I’ve said before. Whilst Qatars human rights history is questionable to say the least, nothing was said when the WC was held in Russia, who have equally questionable human rights history or Argentina in 78 when the government was a military junta who was killing its own people at the time.

it is the hypocrisy of the players, fa and the media that boils my piss. Won’t be watching a second.

This. As I’ve said before. Whilst Qatars human rights history is questionable to say the least, nothing was said when the WC was held in Russia, who have equally questionable human rights history or Argentina in 78 when the government was a military junta who was killing its own people at the time.

it is the hypocrisy of the players, fa and the media that boils my piss. Won’t be watching a second.
I think you've summed up the feelings of a lot of people mate: I watched the Russian World Cup, didn't really think twice about the politics of the place but it's the pontificating and whoever than thou bullshit from the players and management that's turned me off this time. Fuck the lot of the knee-bending hypocrites

I believe Gary Neville was on HIGNFY last week and was pulled up on his hypocrisy over Qatar. His response is meant to be equally as nauseating
The standard response and no doubt what they've been told to say, be it The Gonk, Lineker, Neville or the players that are vehemently against all forms of exploitation :rolleyes: ,,,,,,, we are going to talk about it,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yeah after they've signed lucrative contracts.

This Neville cunt has the front to speak for labour and condemn the tories for homelessness etc but will sit in a plush stadium that was built by slaves, sleep in a plush hotel built by slaves and no doubt be waited on hand and foot by imported slaves.

Fuck off Hislop, you are giving Neville a hard time and rightly so, but you work for a corporation that will be showing the WC..
A bit harsh in my opinion, plus HIGNFY isn't done by the BBC, they just air it. Should people that clean the BBC studios resign? Have you stopped paying your licence fee's cause they're showing it. if you do pay for one? He's not taking a penny from Qater wheras Neville and CO will be, a completely different arguement and level of cuntishness and hypocrisy, in my opinion.

Hislop has used his position to speak out about it whilst humilating a hypocrite that will go and take the blood money. Neville and Co have power, they have a platform but will do and say fuck all. Hislop has my utmost respect for saying what he did.

To be fair
Have you seen that Beckham promo advert? He says something like "This is the best spice market I've ever been too!"
Really David? Oh, I'm suspending my boycottr of the despotic regime and I'll be over tout suite for a bag of fucking saffron!
Cunt
To be fair mate, he is an expert on the subject I've just finished his book 'My 101 Very Bestest Spice Markets in the whole wide world'. A very good read and would make the perfect Christmas present for any foodies in the family!

A bit harsh in my opinion, plus HIGNFY isn't done by the BBC, they just air it. Should people that clean the BBC studios resign? Have you stopped paying your licence fee's cause they're showing it. if you do pay for one? He's not taking a penny from Qater wheras Neville and CO will be, a completely different arguement and level of cuntishness and hypocrisy, in my opinion.

Hislop has used his position to speak out about it whilst humilating a hypocrite that will go and take the blood money. Neville and Co have power, they have a platform but will do and say fuck all. Hislop has my utmost respect for saying what he did.
Spot on

To be fair

To be fair mate, he is an expert on the subject I've just finished his book 'My 101 Very Bestest Spice Markets in the whole wide world'. A very good read and would make the perfect Christmas present for any foodies in the family!
😆😂🤣

Fair point about the BBC airing it although Hislop should be asking questions about the Beeb's stance if he felt so strongly about the situation regarding who is pinching pound notes and the hypocrisy.
The cleaners are probably working for a contractor and couldn't give a toss either way and I have payed for a licence in over a decade.