I see Hickmott and his mates have arrived😎

'84 has rounded up a mob from Bradford to hold his 'It's Coming Home' banner...It also sounds like he's picked himself up a Vuvuzela from Ebay.!!

:ROFLMAO:
Actually, Arthur gave me a tip off on the Vuvuzela from Ebay, tested it out and its shit, aint paying no return fees though !

As for the 'Its Coming Home' i will set something up a bit closer to the time.

Won't watch a second of it mate. Whole thing disgusts me.
100%
My mate told me that it's on right un until Christmas and then the league resumes on Boxing Day as well. Apart from the obvious human rights abuses, corruption involved in the bidding process, hypocrisy from the organisers and participants...why they fuck should bread & butter football be put on the back burner to shoehorn a tournament into the season when managers and players moan that they already play too many games! FFS. I hope they all come back crocked and the dickhead PL season tickets holders get to watch pish reserve football for a couple of months 😆🤬

Last edited:
The whole spirit of the World cup has now become worthless, we all know how corrupt (all football bodies are) it's been but, this shows how transparent it is.
How any supporter can be hoodwinked by the above and super slick ads featuring paid ex players/celebrities is quite tragic really.
Have you seen that Beckham promo advert? He says something like "This is the best spice market I've ever been too!"
Really David? Oh, I'm suspending my boycottr of the despotic regime and I'll be over tout suite for a bag of fucking saffron!
Cunt

Have you seen that Beckham promo advert? He says something like "This is the best spice market I've ever been too!"
Really David? Oh, I'm suspending my boycottr of the despotic regime and I'll be over tout suite for a bag of fucking saffron!
Cunt
I have seen the Beckham vid.
I'm fairly broad minded and have seen many disgusting and horrible things in my life. I managed to deal with them all without too much damage.
However, that video made me feel physically sick.

I have seen the Beckham vid.
I'm fairly broad minded and have seen many disgusting and horrible things in my life. I managed to deal with them all without too much damage.
However, that video made me feel physically sick.
I believe Gary Neville was on HIGNFY last week and was pulled up on his hypocrisy over Qatar. His response is meant to be equally as nauseating

Members online