I love the fact

Windy8174

That when these Championship teams lose to the mighty Millwall it’s the end of the world for their fans

There are endless blogs and interviews on you tube with these soppy self entitled supporters crying it’s the end of the world after we give them a good slapping on the pitch

99% are their team played so bad and how can our big club lose to Millwall

it really adds icing on the cake to an already euphoric feeling of turning these self entitled supporters and clubs over

it does make me ponder a question though are opposing supporters blinded by their hatred of our great club or do they all really believe they are supporting great clubs that should turn us over by just running on the pitch?

There was an interesting thing about Saturdays game.
West Broms approach to the second half was completely different from the first.
It reminded me of how we played in second half against Watford.
Now, it’s one thing to play like that when you are 3-0 up and coasting. It makes complete sense.
But at 1-1, it’s crazy.
I imagine their boss thought they would get murdered if they continued to try and out muscle us, so they tried to settle for a draw.
Went well, didn’t it?😀😀😀😀😀😀

I agree. Their problem is that are full of expensive wannabes who think that they just have to pull the shirt on, run out onto the pitch and we will roll over and let them win. They forget that football is a TEAM game and football history is littered with stories of average players who play as a team overcoming groups of talented players who play for themselves. The best example of a player who plays for his own team is Ronaldo. We are always the underdog and it is always a delight when we overcome sides with better players. Long may it continue!

The last two victims to lose to Smallwall believe they're premier clubs just suffering a blip and only need to turn up to beat such minnows like us. That attitude will hopefully see them descend even further down the football ladder.

Watford have some good players, West brom have some good players, many clubs in this division have good players. We're no different in that respect but our manager has turned them into a good team where they want to fight and win.

Example, you don't sign for Steve Bruce if you have any desire to win or achieve something other than the price of a new man bag and botox boy of the month award in some gay wank mag.

The last two victims to lose to Smallwall believe they're premier clubs just suffering a blip and only need to turn up to beat such minnows like us. That attitude will hopefully see them descend even further down the football ladder.

Watford have some good players, West brom have some good players, many clubs in this division have good players. We're no different in that respect but our manager has turned them into a good team where they want to fight and win.

Example, you don't sign for Steve Bruce if you have any desire to win or achieve something other than the price of a new man bag and botox boy of the month award in some gay wank mag.
Quite right Peckham and not only do we have a cohesive TEAM. We have ENERGY, DESIRE & COMMITMENT both individually and collectively. That’s what makes us difficult to live with. 👍😉

😂😂

WBA were pretty poor mainly, so they should count themselves lucky thy only lost by the odd goal, Watford I can understand, they still have good team there, but we were just better than them!

I actually thought West Brom defended pretty well against us. We just wore them down eventually with constant pressure. They offered nothing going forward bsr their deflected goal.

That when these Championship teams lose to the mighty Millwall it’s the end of the world for their fans

There are endless blogs and interviews on you tube with these soppy self entitled supporters crying it’s the end of the world after we give them a good slapping on the pitch

it really adds icing on the cake to an already euphoric feeling of turning these self entitled supporters and clubs over

it does make me ponder a question though are opposing supporters blinded by their hatred of our great club or do they all really believe they are supporting great clubs that should turn us over by just running on the pitch?
Your right its going to be a right let down when were top of the prem and beating those teams :unsure:

Quite right Peckham and not only do we have a cohesive TEAM. We have ENERGY, DESIRE & COMMITMENT both individually and collectively. That’s what makes us difficult to live with. 👍😉
Same as the misses. Energy to keep dishing out tasks, Desire to talk over any tv program I want to watch and Commitment to remember every conversation we have had for the last 20 years to use as a bit of 'Gotcha' . Happy Days :unsure:

So true mate. Got a Watford mate banging on to me about change of manager, the pain of being a Watford fan. Hilarious. Mind you, the one time I went to a Watford v wall game with him, geezer next to us had his ear bitten in two by one of our older lot. He brings it up with me frequently (not the ear, to be clear😁)