How hard is this division?

Gets harder the longer your in this division. Coventry Saturday. Watched their first game of the season up at Sunderland. For me Coventry better team. Sunderland then go and win at Bristol City last Saturday.
Tricky this one.
4-0 Wall.
Come on you Lions.

Gets harder the longer your in this division. Coventry Saturday. Watched their first game of the season up at Sunderland. For me Coventry better team. Sunderland then go and win at Bristol City last Saturday.
Tricky this one.
4-0 Wall.
Come on you Lions.
Cov play tonight as well although probably a much changed team.

Mme Owl worked at animal shelter back then- hence our ending up with four cats 😡
This one he was true feral and they were going to euthanize him but she wasn't having it. He was more than a bit evil at the time so Old Nick = Black Phillip here.
And to think of it, another is named Moll which we shorten to "Mo" .
Edit: Even feral cats come round eventually with CBD drops. Best damned cat I've ever owned.
I have 60 cats...

Ikon
I have 60 cats...
TH you're either cracking one that's gone over my smallish alcohol laden brain or the world's top custy of anti-depressants- ain't been a day in years I haven't cursed her time working at the shelter haha- she hates people, loves cats.

Maybe a sh!t thread (sorry again) but the Championship is the only division where no team has managed to win all their games and everyone has got at least a point