Hope you all have brought a poppy

Never forget our 2 greatest generations with many paying the ultimate sacrifice

girls and boys of 2 world wars, I salute you, you will never be forgotten

absolute heroes
No I haven’t but I’ve ‘bought’ one! 👍😉
Sorry mate one of my pet hates is the misuse of brought and bought and no offence intended.

Absolutely, every year and always will. Making sure my son understands the significance and importance. Given his age (13) he has a very good and respectful way about him that I am proud of, I remind him before the minutes silence before kick of why and how he should never forget their sacrifice.

At Liverpool st station today, the Army are there collecting and the band has been there all day, fantastic to see.

My fear is with all these do gooders, woke types and uni students with their nonsense way of life that it will be watered down or phased out and replaced with some celebration of some no mark leftie, Greta day or cancelling British history month.

Not yet ,still have last yr's poppy on car need bigger and better and lot's of Millwall ones of course ,always buy all the bit's wrist bands ect ,only charity I give to now and as others have said I am so proud of how we raise so much for our size (crowd wise )
Getting a polo shirt embroydered with the badge Stowwall put up or if I see better one too

My fear is with all these do gooders, woke types and uni students with their nonsense way of life that it will be watered down or phased out and replaced with some celebration of some no mark leftie, Greta day or cancelling British history month.
Sadly I think the same