Honeyman

HappyLion

Great signing and will be a favourite. We knew he would pick up a loads of cards over a season. I hope GR can get him to think a bit more when he is on a yellow. If a player has got away and you then run into the back of him & bring him you are odds on to get booked. Is it one game ban for double yellow and 3 for a red these days?

Great signing and will be a favourite. We knew he would pick up a loads of cards over a season. I hope GR can get him to think a bit more when he is on a yellow. If a player has got away and you then run into the back of him & bring him you are odds on to get booked. Is it one game ban for double yellow and 3 for a red these days?

Yes one game band for 2 cautions. A red card depends on offence, most are 3 games, but DOGSO for example is a one game ban too.

Rowett should have subbed him after the first one.

GR offered the view that Honeyman was fouled just before he committed his second offence, but the ref ignored that element of the contact.
I don't know as I haven't seen it.