Have I Played My League Ladders Jokers?

PurleyLion

Staff member
Several predictors have tried to play their Home/Away Jokers more than once! :wagging:

Can't believe they're trying to pull a fast one over a pensioner ;) and are probably not au-fait with how to establish if they have already played their jokers.

Just to reiterate, if you view the last League Ladders Table an '*' indicates a joker has already been played e.g. so in the example below:

* Coldblower has played both his Jokers and doing very well :clap:
* Peckham and DensLions have played their 'Home' but not 'Away' Joker (probably saving it for the Lions away to Man City in the next round of the FA Cup):whist:
* JH_Gettins hasn't played any (saving them for a end of season run - risky strategy).;)

Have I Played My Joker.JPG

Hope this removes any confusion, but I bet it won't be the last time somebody tries to play a Joker for the 2nd time;);)

Several predictors have tried to play their Home/Away Jokers more than once! :wagging:

Can't believe they're trying to pull a fast one over a pensioner ;) and are probably not au-fait with how to establish if they have already played their jokers.

Just to reiterate, if you view the last League Ladders Table an '*' indicates a joker has already been played e.g. so in the example below:

* Coldblower has played both his Jokers and doing very well :clap:
* Peckham and DensLions have played their 'Home' but not 'Away' Joker (probably saving it for the Lions away to Man City in the next round of the FA Cup):whist:
* JH_Gettins hasn't played any (saving them for a end of season run - risky strategy).;)

View attachment 4663

Hope this removes any confusion, but I bet it won't be the last time somebody tries to play a Joker for the 2nd time;);)
How do you play the Joker?