Harry McKirdy deal done

Hardly prolific for a 25 year old forward, is he?
One good season in a league two team that reached the play-offs and failed.

2.JPG

Played yesterday, so as at that point in time he was still a Swindon player🤷‍♂️

BTW: AOB didn’t make the Shrewsbury starting lineup 🤦‍♂️

Long time lurker here but had to comment on Harry McKirdy.

The man sounds a compete bellend and we should steer well clear. A mate who is a big Swindon fan can't see him being a fit a for us. McGirdy is a massive Chelsea fan, and will go watch them at any opportunity, worse still, refers the them as "The Chels" and plasters it all over Instagram. If dropped he'll throw the toys out the pram and dissappear, rather than be on the bench. His favourite phrase on social media is propa wallop after a win or "The Chels" win. The pic below is what he wore to the EFL awards end of last season, he never took off the hat or the glasses all evening. Link to his Instagram below.

No doubt he has something about him and he's universally hated across league 2 which both would normally go down well with our support but this bloke just looks and sounds embarrassing. I'd be surprised if the club hadn't done due diligence and I hope it works out if the rumours are true....... Have my doubts.

Oh dear. Would go down like a lead balloon here

Long time lurker here but had to comment on Harry McKirdy.

The man sounds a compete bellend and we should steer well clear. A mate who is a big Swindon fan can't see him being a fit a for us. McGirdy is a massive Chelsea fan, and will go watch them at any opportunity, worse still, refers the them as "The Chels" and plasters it all over Instagram. If dropped he'll throw the toys out the pram and dissappear, rather than be on the bench. His favourite phrase on social media is propa wallop after a win or "The Chels" win. The pic below is what he wore to the EFL awards end of last season, he never took off the hat or the glasses all evening. Link to his Instagram below.

No doubt he has something about him and he's universally hated across league 2 which both would normally go down well with our support but this bloke just looks and sounds embarrassing. I'd be surprised if the club hadn't done due diligence and I hope it works out if the rumours are true....... Have my doubts.

I think we would either make him - or break him

This does not sound right to me. It would take a massive uplift in form to cut it in the championship. Mind you stranger things have happened.

Let charlton have him. Sounds like a perfect fit for them. ie a total bellend
The spotters are desperate to get him.

It’s one thing to say about a player, “yes, he’s worth a punt,” it’s another to embarrass yourself as a supporter into thinking that only this forward can absolutely, 100%, categorically fire you into the Championship, if he signs!

Their hatred of being in “this poxy division,” (their words) is only matched by their hatred of us, and how well we are doing, compared to them!

Long may it continue! :grinning:

So what? Ronaldo for example is an arsehole, also hapeens to be one of the best footballers on the planet. Oh, fuck Twitter, Instgram and facebook, and welcome!

So what? Ronaldo for example is an arsehole, also hapeens to be one of the best footballers on the planet. Oh, fuck Twitter, Instgram and facebook, and welcome!

As a long time lurker I was wondering when you'd pop up Peckham.... And I don't mean that in a bad way!

However, I've no reason to post on here with you cliquey fucks, it was just to let you know what he's like as confirmed by a big Swindon fan.

Ronaldo is an arsehole but he wouldn't turn up to the premier league end of season awards dressed like a c#&t. He'd be respectfully dressed in a DJ as you'd expect from any pro footballer.

And as for the club he supports...... You reckon we have 2 or 3 that support us?What about the other 20 odd players in the squad!? You've no idea? Exactly how it should be.

When asked why he signed for Swindon in a recent interview he said...... I was just lucky Swindon were fucked so I came and played here.

As I said before, he seems to have something about him. But sounds like he needs to rein it in, especially if he's Millwall bound.

Early in the chat with my mate I said he sounds perfect for us and his reply was, nah, he's the wrong sort of c&@t.