Harry McKirdy deal done

Can't see why, how many of our players are Wall fans? two or three tops? If he does come here and does the business then i doubt many would care a fuck or two. I'd imagine the only bods that don't like him are those that live on and get offended by a social media post.
Only 1 as far as Im aware, D Mc!

Loads of people I speak to reckon Mitchell has never been a Wall supporter. I'm not even sure where it came from to be honest

Only 1 as far as Im aware, D Mc!

Loads of people I speak to reckon Mitchell has never been a Wall supporter. I'm not even sure where it came from to be honest
I can't see what team a player supports has anything to do with why he would be more ambitious for the club or less.
Harris was a Liverpool supporter now tell me he doesn't bleed Millwall, look at the new signing Cresswell on leaving the pitch on Saturday evening and tell me he was thinking of Leeds.
Tell me that Murray Wallace is not Millwall through his veins now and we will be the first result he looks out for the rest of his days.
I'm sure most Spanish kids are 99% either RM or Barca but they will play their hearts out for whatever club they play for eventually.
Whoever Danny Mac signs for will give 100% to his new club whenever he plays against us, that is the way professional players should be.

I can't see what team a player supports has anything to do with why he would be more ambitious for the club or less.
Harris was a Liverpool supporter now tell me he doesn't bleed Millwall, look at the new signing Cresswell on leaving the pitch on Saturday evening and tell me he was thinking of Leeds.
Tell me that Murray Wallace is not Millwall through his veins now and we will be the first result he looks out for the rest of his days.
I'm sure most Spanish kids are 99% either RM or Barca but they will play their hearts out for whatever club they play for eventually.
Whoever Danny Mac signs for will give 100% to his new club whenever he plays against us, that is the way professional players should be.
Yeah it means nothing really. Don't get me wrong though, its fantastic to see Wall supporters come through. When was the last time we had a true homegrown, Millwall supporting player go on to be a success story?

Yeah it means nothing really. Don't get me wrong though, its fantastic to see Wall supporters come through. When was the last time we had a true homegrown, Millwall supporting player go on to be a success story?
I could not name one who spent his entire career here other than Kitch.
As I understand Kitch played in a different era than post-Bosman.
Players will come and go and are soon forgotten once they leave, it's about the club and not the players.
Look at the joy on the faces of the 2000 group but every last one of them soon wanted away, I sat among their families each week and they all loved the club but the minute their son left us I never see each family member ever again.

Players will come and go and are soon forgotten once they leave, it's about the club and not the players.
Look at the joy on the faces of the 2000 group but every last one of them soon wanted away, I sat among their families each week and they all loved the club but the minute their son left us I never see each family member ever again.
When I've heard a few of them speak on that era, the likes of Reid and Ifill didn't want to leave us as far as I remember. I think the club, rightly or wrongly, realised they had a whole bunch of talented players and sold them off while they had the chance.

Imagine what they'd of been worth now? We could have been a rich club just off the proceeds alone.

Rhino?

Kitch buggered off to Tampa for a loan spell