Guys Hospital

Was visiting my wife on Thursday and she introduced me to a man visiting his wife
in next bed. I said to him he sounds like a Millwall supporter, he then lifts up a trouser
leg showing a roaring lion. The sad news is both our women have terminal cancer
SE so sorry to hear about your wife mate, just put a lump in my throat. Do whatever you can together with whatever precious time she has.

I can only echo what everyone else have said SE14, God bless your wife and the lady next to her and may you and your new Millwall mate stay strong.

so sad to hear se14, absolutely gutted for you so stay strong mate and sending my love,thoughts and prayers to you, your wife woman in the next bed and her bloke.

So gutted for you and the other fella and your wives. Unfortunately I know exactly how much pain you are going through.

Was visiting my wife on Thursday and she introduced me to a man visiting his wife
in next bed. I said to him he sounds like a Millwall supporter, he then lifts up a trouser
Omg that’s such sad news1635869148843.png
sad news, just proves football means nothing, all love to your family, we’re all here for you, nothing beats the wall family

I’ve got no words that would make things better for you both but my thoughts are with you, your wife & both families

Very sorry to hear your terrible news, stay strong for your yourself, and your wife. Just be positive, GOOD LUCK.