Graeme Souness N/W

kinelloz

Good on you sir. Came out full barrels against Zouma and the club on Sky, the presenter and Micah Richards just sat there uncomfortably. Said he wouldn't want to play with Zouma and that he should be out for the rest of the year. Nice to see someone with the bollocks to speak the truth - bet he ain't on next wee k!

Yep, Well done Souness pulled no punches, old school football man with proper morals, he wouldn’t suffer that shit and would have most likely chinned a player for that sort of behaviour in his time…. Soppy scoucer Carragher defending and feeling sorry for Zoumer, Souness says yeah but how does the cat feel… ha ha

That cunt, Moyes, just won't button it. The stupid, thick fuck, should have dropped him for a couple of weeks. Then maybe, the outcry might have subsided a bit because everyone was seen to be doing the right thing. But no, shit for brains is just keeping Zouma in the limelight:

His manager David Moyes had asked for forgiveness from the public for Zouma's "terrible" actions, after a video emerged of the footballer kicking and slapping his pet cat.

Yep, Well done Souness pulled no punches, old school football man with proper morals, he wouldn’t suffer that shit and would have most likely chinned a player for that sort of behaviour in his time…. Soppy scoucer Carragher defending and feeling sorry for Zoumer, Souness says yeah but how does the cat feel… ha ha
Souness in! :grinning:

These tv pundits are pointless generally. I watched some of MOTD, Saturday, and Zaha, is grabbed around the waist and goes down in the box. All they then talk about is how he goes down easy, and referees take that into a account, which is rubbish, it was a clear foul in the box, Jenas and that idiot Murphy just sat on the fence, with there I've seen them given, not given nonsense, Lineker very tentatively squeaked he thought it was a penalty. Too often we have seen fouls not given against us, particularly Bradshaw over the last season or so, in exactly the same circumstances, if you stay up, they dont give a foul, if you go down, its a slip, its nonsense.

Saw Souness sent off at the Den 1970, reserve game against Spurs…..cannot be too many saw that.
we also tried to buy him, its in his book
Scored the winning goal in a youth cup final, was around that time
Instead he went to Middlesbrough

Him John Mahoney and Keegan the big ones we missed out on

Look at this. Romanian player who by all accounts reckoned himself as a bit of a hard man tries to leave one on Souness. A few seconds later the same bloke is on the floor on the edge of the area with a broken jaw.

Look at this. Romanian player who by all accounts reckoned himself as a bit of a hard man tries to leave one on Souness. A few seconds later the same bloke is on the floor on the edge of the area with a broken jaw.

Do you remember that tackle Souness did for Rangers in Europe against someone or another? Well, I say 'tackle', but actually he completely ignored the ball and simply stamped on his opponents bollocks... Crunch!

He said everything perfectly for me and my opinion is yes, what I saw on that phone clip is worse than the racism that these footballers experience online for 14 year old boys. For it to be filmed it wasn’t the first time and is clearly a regular occurrence. It’s funny how forgiveness is the word being banded around by certain ex professionals in the media

Members online