GR

Why would we expect to lose at Sheffield United? We beat them home and away last season.

agree with the rest
Sheff Utd have have some team, that Berge looks like he’s off for £35million. £22million striker up front. That’s not to say we won’t beat teams like that but we have no right in thinking should be going up to their place and winning. They had a poor season last year, relegation hang over but they will be expecting to go up this year. We are hoping.

I couldn't give two fucks why you can or can't go, my point is you can't judge a game by the bits you see on the box, it's impossible. Regardless if you go or not, the bed wetting and over reaction to one poxy result is fucking ridiculous, so is cunting the players and manager. Two fucking games in, more points than this stage last season and you're at it again, you're entitled to that just the same as i'm entitled to respond.
Who’s bed wetting? What over reaction? You do make me laugh sometimes! I merely stated that the commitment in Saturday’s game was nowhere near what we saw against Stoke! I don’t think anyone would disagree with that!

We have enough good players who should have been up to the task to at least compete with that United team, regardless of them having a £23M forward! Our players have beaten United teams before, so why go into the game fearful of them and what they can do to us?

Like I said up thread (and you still throw the accusation at me), I have nowhere cunted off GR in this game, or the Stoke game. He picks the team and for two 45 minutes, if the players aren’t playing well, the only thing he can do is make changes, which he did 2nd half! Therefore he can’t be blamed if the subs that come on don’t do the business, when in fact they should be playing out of their skins, to show GR that he should be picking them in the starting 11 at home to Coventry City!

So why couldn’t the subs make the difference, especially as our players made more of a fist of it in that 2nd half? Of course you can’t win every game, no one is expecting that, but if the players can’t get themselves fired up for a game like the one against a so called top team like Sheffield Utd., how the fuck do we expect them to beat the so called lesser sides (the ones we seem to struggle against almost every season?)

Hopefully, with Honeyman back in the side on Saturday, and maybe Leonard also back from illness, we can bounce back against Coventry and claim all 3 points! Then, come the Swansea or Norwich games, perhaps we’ll see Bradshaw back, and Flemming get his 1st competitive league game under his belt! It will be great timing if that happens, as I feel we’re gonna have to have our strongest team available to get the right results against Swansea and Norwich!