GR post match

mfcjohn

I really don't like the way he conducts himself in his interviews, always seems to put a dig in at a player, it was Afobe and Ben today about missing chances.
Then he goes on to say it was deflect for Ben as he has not played in a long long time (and whos fault is that Mr GR)
I think he had a bit of a dig at the board also, he said we can't lose our attacking players throughout the season, maybe in reference to Jed.

Also, whoever does the interviews, they ask a question, but 9 out of ten times GR has answered it in the previous answer

I really don't like the way he conducts himself in his interviews, always seems to put a dig in at a player, it was Afobe and Ben today about missing chances.
Then he goes on to say it was deflect for Ben as he has not played in a long long time (and whos fault is that Mr GR)
I think he had a bit of a dig at the board also, he said we can't lose our attacking players throughout the season, maybe in reference to Jed.

Also, whoever does the interviews, they ask a question, but 9 out of ten times GR has answered it in the previous answer
Spot on!

The problem is, the interviewer works for the club, so they are instantly prohibited from asking Rowett the sort of questions a supporter on here would ask!

Rowett is never asked any “awkward” questions that put him (and the club) on the spot. Of course, we know the answers we want to hear will never be fully answered, apart from the usual, “Well, it is what it is,” (about finance) and “we just lack that cutting edge in the final third” (about recruitment), which we hear time and time again!