God help the supporters and English football

He smashes up a few low ranked teams, but wins fuck all. Why reward him with more money? If he wins something, by all means.

It's a bit like that hopeless, blubbering Norwegian bus driver. Wins fuck all, yet rides off back to Scandinavia with a few million Kroner in his back pocket.

This managerial nonsense is becoming a proper joke. Apart from being thick, most of them aren't capable of living up to the reputation they get paid for. There is even an ex manager who thinks Bruce Willis is Rambo.

He smashes up a few low ranked teams, but wins fuck all. Why reward him with more money? If he wins something, by all means.

It's a bit like that hopeless, blubbering Norwegian bus driver. Wins fuck all, yet rides off back to Scandinavia with a few million Kroner in his back pocket.

This managerial nonsense is becoming a proper joke. Apart from being thick, most of them aren't capable of living up to the reputation they get paid for. There is even an ex manager who thinks Bruce Willis is Rambo.
Bruce Willis wasn't Rambo he was a fast bowler😄

lets face it we let clowns run this country and clowngate f...ked up in the final by misjudgeing the tactics and especially in extra time.
i did hear his hometown of crawley were going to put up a statue of him lol

i think they should put up ronaldo , macdonald cudling clowngate

I think you will find we already have a fitting tribute to Gareth and all he has achieved :rotfl: :

0_Southgate-Plaque.jpg

That's madness. Everyone knows he plays the Grinch.

Oh well, another 6 years of not watching that pile of wank. Happy days

It's the FA all over , you get smashed in the premshit and go down on the lowest points everv and they give you millions for being shit and the same with their smug 2 faced manager..beats teams of plumbers,electric and bleats on about equality & people's rights but does not mind going to the country with one of the worst human rights records....money means more then anything

I’m with you here mate, but as a few point out to me when I call for his resignation- his record is better than any England manager since 66’