Glasgow Rangers

The Royal Archer

Rangers have lodged an official complaint with UEFA after their Europa League match saw a crowd of CHILDREN booing a black player. The Czechs say he was targeted as his previous actions saw one of their players receive a lengthy ban and NOT because of his colour.
Seems the British Amabassador was summoned to meet his counterpart in Prague.
If Halfway is still with us I would be interested to know what the views of Rangers fans are over this?
I can say if this was Wall I would consider it a total embarrassment and would not back the club!

I was listening to Talkshite the morning after the game. They were interviewing Kick It Out spokesman Troy Townsend about the supposed booing. He gave a typical response citing booing, racism, ground closure, the full gamut was on display.

They then played an interview with Steven Gerrard. Not only did he not make any mention of any booing, he actually said he never heard any booing from his dugout after being asked about it.

This took the wind out of Troy’s sails who then admitted that he never watched the Rangers game. He also said he never listened to the game either but was basing his criticism on reports that he had read.

So in the media’s obsessive pursuit of all things ‘racist’ it seems that the schoolchildren who were in attendance at the match are to be made the sacrificial lambs in the ongoing demonisation for what they see as the ‘greater good’.

Rangers have lodged an official complaint with UEFA after their Europa League match saw a crowd of CHILDREN booing a black player. The Czechs say he was targeted as his previous actions saw one of their players receive a lengthy ban and NOT because of his colour.
Seems the British Amabassador was summoned to meet his counterpart in Prague.
If Halfway is still with us I would be interested to know what the views of Rangers fans are over this?
I can say if this was Wall I would consider it a total embarrassment and would not back the club!

I hope he took a box of Ferrero Rocher with him!

:thumbup:

Kamara was involved in a spate with one of the Czech players which boiled over in the tunnel after Rangers had lost ending with Kamara chinning the Czech player, this is when the racism card was played resulting with Kamara getting a soft three match ban and the Czech getting a long ban and lucky not to be kicked out of football because of Kamara’s lies. The crowd were booing Kamara not because he is black but because he is a lying cunt, plain and simple. Rangers took the knee not because they think it will help kick racism out of football but to rile the Czechs

Kamara was involved in a spate with one of the Czech players which boiled over in the tunnel after Rangers had lost ending with Kamara chinning the Czech player, this is when the racism card was played resulting with Kamara getting a soft three match ban and the Czech getting a long ban and lucky not to be kicked out of football because of Kamara’s lies. The crowd were booing Kamara not because he is black but because he is a lying cunt, plain and simple. Rangers took the knee not because they think it will help kick racism out of football but to rile the Czechs
I work with a Czech lad, he told me this exact same story.