George Honeyman

Really? Shit.
From Wikipedia

"Honeyghan put on a lot of weight in retirement and in October 2017, it was reported that he had suffered a heart attack but was making a good recovery in hospital.[34][35] It was reported in September 2020 that Honeyghan had suffered a blood clot on his lung (Pulmonary embolism) and was again being treated in hospital.[36] As a result of his health problems, Honeyghan can no longer walk and has become largely housebound."

From Wikipedia

"Honeyghan put on a lot of weight in retirement and in October 2017, it was reported that he had suffered a heart attack but was making a good recovery in hospital.[34][35] It was reported in September 2020 that Honeyghan had suffered a blood clot on his lung (Pulmonary embolism) and was again being treated in hospital.[36] As a result of his health problems, Honeyghan can no longer walk and has become largely housebound."
How terrible. Poor bloke. I find it bizarre how people so unbelievably fit can go the opposite way like that.

Looks like it's happening. A lot of Hull fans not happy.

Sample quotes:

"you’re about to sign one of the best midfielders in the league who will boss it.."

"Will miss him if he goes. One of the few to hold his head up high in the 2020 capitulation and a driving force for us in the last 2 seasons. Will be a loss certainly. Guess he's wanting a better guarantee of first team footballer."

"out of anyone should be captain next year, always gives his all, doesn’t shirk a tackle, his work rate on the pitch and his presence alone. Loses his head sometimes but don’t all the best captains do that?"

"I’ll never agree with selling George Honeyman. Let alone in our own league. He’s too good, too important and too effective. It just won’t sit right with me."

"I hope this isn't true. Always gave his all and could have been great surrounded by the other talent."

"I’ll be actually devastated if this deal goes ahead."