Gary Rowett

lottwall

He has done an excellent job with us . Never liked him and still think he’s a bore , but I hope he is with us next season. I reckon a lot of bigger clubs will look at the job he’s done for us and want to take him. Club like Watford I can see him and Robinson going to , with their Prem League parachute dough.

Can't imagine JB not having discussed the situation with Rowett, I would of thought he would have everything in place for next season already.
Rowett has already been quoted as saying that they are 'looking at young ,mobile attacking players for next season' so I would assume an announcement soon after the last game as to a new contract being agreed.

I’m not fussed either way, he stays and we have another season like this season under him (hopefully) or total change like we have been saying, different style of play and new players to push us on.

Grass ain’t always greener, but like players the managers leave when a better offers comes along, will be interesting to see what happens in the next few weeks.

surely if he wasnt going to be our manager next year, something would have come out like whats happened at blackburn and QPR

He has done an excellent job with us . Never liked him and still think he’s a bore , but I hope he is with us next season. I reckon a lot of bigger clubs will look at the job he’s done for us and want to take him. Club like Watford I can see him and Robinson going to , with their Prem League parachute dough.

Why would he go to a Championship club when he could be a Premier League manager with Millwall? **
:grinning:

I doubt that he’s out of contract, he’s probably on a six month rolling deal which suits both parties. I think since JB had his hands burned by Holloway that’s his favoured way of employing managers.

He will stay. Its like managing Wales, no real expectation finishing mid table is very good anything more is great. Bigger clubs fans won’t tolerate the systems and boring football.

Remember Petchey keeping us up 1979 I think crowd went on to celebrate I stood at the half way shouting as loud as I could Fuck off Petchey you cunt, was proved right he was. Rowett different class to Petchey all those that slag the man should be ashamed , we're Millwall ffs what do you actually expect/want ?
A team that tries, scraps and fights for the shirt is all I've ever wanted or expected.
Rowett has made the Den a fortress again and us a settled championship team that every team now thinks of like a brothel full of thrush ( irritating Cnuts) that's the Wall I fell in love with as a kid and what makes us the only real London club left.

Can he take us forward. Did hear rumour that PEP might be available if he misses out on Premiership or Champions League. However could just be a rumour.

Management are going to be happy we are still championship
Hes happy still got a job, but once again we just miss out on the final push with goal difference an issue..
Because still playing defensive football all season...again!!!
Is it going to change next season with him in charge?
I doubt it...unfortunatly.

Management are going to be happy we are still championship
Hes happy still got a job, but once again we just miss out on the final push with goal difference an issue..
Because still playing defensive football all season...again!!!
Is it going to change next season with him in charge?
I doubt it...unfortunatly.
I get all of that but look at our budget.
Is it defensive or calculated football ?
Goal difference is a lottery as far as I'm concerned , as brucie said points win prizes
Also who would you like us to pay off rowett for and employ with our budget

I'd iike Gary Monk to have a go?
Not sure on his wage bracket thi.....
bit much the much as far as I see ,so pay of Rowett for a copy of , unless you can guarantee play offs/ promotion after pay offs it don't work unless we get san arab million investor in.
Biggest Question to ALL. Do you want to lose our club
I know Kev's answer

Members online