Funeral for Basingstoke Lion

Surprised I never knew him, RIP Joe.
That has surprised me aswell, he was always about but as usual, perhaps in different clicks. I had so much time for this man, he was an absolutely lovely bloke, always in good spirits even when his health deteriorated. He was there when I had a little leaving do before I came here, wasn't in the best of health but made the effort and had a smile on his face throughout the day. RIP Joe, you will be missed by those who ever met you. Very very sad news.

That has surprised me aswell, he was always about but as usual, perhaps in different clicks. I had so much time for this man, he was an absolutely lovely bloke, always in good spirits even when his health deteriorated. He was there when I had a little leaving do before I came here, wasn't in the best of health but made the effort and had a smile on his face throughout the day. RIP Joe, you will be missed by those who ever met you. Very very sad news.
That's a lovely tribute M. Just saw K's photos of your leaving do that he stuck up on Facebook. Some great ones in there. Hope you're well mate. All the Best.

Members online