Fulham N/W

Peckham Lion

Staff member
Fuck off, stay fucked off and good riddance. Got to be the most boring, sterile club and set of fans i've ever witnessed. Clackers, posh cunts and tourists, a dream made in heaven for the premier league and Sky. The only football ground i've ever been to and seen a Rupert pull out two china cups to fill from he's flask, what a cunt.

Last edited:
Fuck off, stay fucked off and good riddance. Got to be the most boring, sterile club and set of fans i've ever witnessed. Clackers, posh cunts and tourists, a dream made in heaven for the premier league and Sky. The only football ground i've ever been to and seen Rupert pull out two china cups to fill he's flask, what a cunt.
* but before you go, absolutely annihilate the last 2 teams you play.

Fuck off, stay fucked off and good riddance. Got to be the most boring, sterile club and set of fans i've ever witnessed. Clackers, posh cunts and tourists, a dream made in heaven for the premier league and Sky. The only football ground i've ever been to and seen Rupert pull out two china cups to fill he's flask, what a cunt.
Totally agree, hate Bournemouth and Luton too for different reasons. When I think about it, I hate most other clubs for one reason or another

Fuck off, stay fucked off and good riddance. Got to be the most boring, sterile club and set of fans i've ever witnessed. Clackers, posh cunts and tourists, a dream made in heaven for the premier league and Sky. The only football ground i've ever been to and seen a Rupert pull out two china cups to fill from he's flask, what a cunt.
:wahey: