Found this today on YouTube

No video about us is without the tired and obligatory 40 year old footage of Luton and the hampsters smashing the windows of an empty put whilst we're plotted up a mile away waiting for them at Surrey docks.

How or why would some mong premiership shirters hate us? None in that video are old enough to witness games when we played each other. What do you think of Millwall? ER er, well i see some stuff on youtube that scared me and er er they're orrible

Hitting

No video about us is without the tired and obligatory 40 year old footage of Luton and the hampsters smashing the windows of an empty put whilst we're plotted up a mile away waiting for them at Surrey docks.

How or why would some mong premiership shirters hate us? None in that video are old enough to witness games when we played each other. What do you think of Millwall? ER er, well i see some stuff on youtube that scared me and er er they're orrible

Hitting
Two words…mainstream media.

Many people I speak to here have heard of us.
Maybe because of videos like this.
Thanks for posting. Interesting.

Many Belgians also know of us. Was told that some blokes from Leuven used to go over fairly regularly for games. Never met them. Don't know if that is still the case?

".... Millwall's fucking 'aving it all the time, know what I mean?" = "C'était très chaud"😂

Thanks for posting. Interesting.

Many Belgians also know of us. Was told that some blokes from Leuven used to go over fairly regularly for games. Never met them. Don't know if that is still the case?

".... Millwall's fucking 'aving it all the time, know what I mean?" = "C'était très chaud"😂
I thought he was very fair in his presentation of us.

I blame bbc panorama . Stitched up
If that was the case, how come the icf never caused the same reaction down the years?
Mind you, they held on to the "footballing academy" for years! Methinks the difference is they were media darlings, and still are!
I daresay the Press disliked coming fown The Den and so sulked about it! It's just carried since, like a bit of entertainment for the tossers!

Anything to do with millwall is a chance to make us look bad nobody's trying to get a chance to write for a national newspaper know that if they have a negative story on us it will get in the papers, I remember one little incident( away) all of a sudden they reckon they tested all the toilets and found traces of cocaine in all of them at the den (ffs).

Not sure what his problem was in the Dockers Upper. A foreigner who was obviously filming the crowd was not going to be popular. But surely he was having us on up saying that he had to leave the stand for his own safety in the second half.

like so many i go back years however i know modern tech is involded hopwever feel we are abit of a puppert show , for outsiders and press. I know many old school have never written a book about antics of years ago,well which i know of any way.I dont care what people conclude however its just a piss take.

Staff online

Members online