Form and changes

I’ll keep saying it all the time Wallace and Danny have the most touches within the team in 90 mins we are in trouble Botha distribution is appalling and they slow us down , flemming gets starved of possession by our inability to move the ball at pace to a more creative players I think if malone stays in we move it quicker and to our players and we become mor threatening
The fullbacks distribution might be better if the wide attackers actually moved down the line creating options rather than cutting inside into traffic. Yesterday on one occasion Malone looked to play the ball down the flank but VW was nowhere to be seen. We had to play back across the defence to Danny Mac and by then all momentum was lost and it broke down. Some people around me blamed Danny but the issue was earlier in the play on the other side with no options available to Malone.

Last edited:
Spot on about our full backs ,good defenders but cannot pass a ball

, so many times Danny had the opportunity to go forward but stopped ,checked back and made a negative pass slowing down the game , is it the way they are told to play ?

Spot on about our full backs ,good defenders but cannot pass a ball

, so many times Danny had the opportunity to go forward but stopped ,checked back and made a negative pass slowing down the game , is it the way they are told to play ?
He can't cross a ball, so he's obviously not aiming for the byline. Easier to come inside looking for a pass across the front of the
area for someone to run on to...

The fullbacks distribution might be better if the wide attackers actually moved down the line creating options rather than cutting inside into traffic. Yesterday on one occasion Malone looked to play the ball down the flank but VW was nowhere to be seen. We had to play back across the defence to Danny Mac and by then all momentum was lost and it broke down. Some people around me blamed Danny but the issue was earlier in the play on the other side with no options available to Malone.
I sit in the Barry Kitchener upper tier and, normally, have Murray patrolling the touch line in the first half and Danny in the 2nd. What I’ve noticed is on the majority of occasions when they receive the ball there isn’t a teammate within 10/15 yards, they get closed down and, surprise surprise, the ball is played back to Cooper/Hutch and, often Long 🤷‍♂️

I don’t think this by accident it must be due to GR’s tactics 🤦‍♂️

Step aside Rowett. I will pick the team to beat Blackpool.

Bart
Wallace Hutchinson Cooper
Flemming Styles Mitchell Honeyman Saville
Watmore Bradshaw

He is as fit as possible.
As fit as possible for what? 10 minutes, the last 15 before he breaks down again? I know you talked him up years ago but that was then and before he had a career threatening injury.

I can assure you that he's a crock and has nothing to offer us, if he had he be one of the first names on the teamsheet at Middlesboro. Instead of that he's spent more time in Calmont roads physio rooms than he has on the training pitch. Waste of a wage and squad place but at least you got your wish.

I sit in the Barry Kitchener upper tier and, normally, have Murray patrolling the touch line in the first half and Danny in the 2nd. What I’ve noticed is on the majority of occasions when they receive the ball there isn’t a teammate within 10/15 yards, they get closed down and, surprise surprise, the ball is played back to Cooper/Hutch and, often Long 🤷‍♂️

I don’t think this by accident it must be due to GR’s tactics 🤦‍♂️

Exactly what I’ve been saying for ages, no bloody option. Watch quality teams and teammates make an option by moving into space there’s usually more than one. Or if you’re good enough hold the ball and move into space away from danger and possibly then find a teammate. Does my head in.it’s a game where you need to think where you are standing, can I be passed too, if not move to where you can receive one. Watch the swans. Sorry to keep mentioning them but I watch them and think wish we could pass like that. Brighton did it well Sunday.

If Watmore got the same amount of minutes as Burke I'd be happy.

Watmore isn't fit because the f*cker has barely been given more than 10 mins to get a run out when he comes on!!

Goes to show the football intelligence on here at times, expecting players who come on as subs to either hit the ground running or bag a goal as soon as they're on.... Blokes been here just about 4 months ffs.

Burke is another story, useless before, useless now. Difference is the attitude, not just down to fitness otherwise he wouldn't come on as a sub.

If Watmore got the same amount of minutes as Burke I'd be happy.

Watmore isn't fit because the f*cker has barely been given more than 10 mins to get a run out when he comes on!!

Goes to show the football intelligence on here at times, expecting players who come on as subs to either hit the ground running or bag a goal as soon as they're on.... Blokes been here just about 4 months ffs.

Burke is another story, useless before, useless now. Difference is the attitude, not just down to fitness otherwise he wouldn't come on as a sub.
Watmore started the QPR game, lasted 65 (I think) minutes before leaving the pitch to a unanimous round of applause after running them ragged and a clinical finish.

If he was fit enough to last 60 minutes then why can’t be start and last 90 minutes now? 🤷‍♂️

The midfield 2 need to get the ball from the defenders and play forward and between the lines. The best 2 to do that would be Styles and Shacks. With them 2 we would look a lot better going forward but not so good defensively.

Watmore started the QPR game, lasted 65 (I think) minutes before leaving the pitch to a unanimous round of applause after running them ragged and a clinical finish.

If he was fit enough to last 60 minutes then why can’t be start and last 90 minutes now? 🤷‍♂️
He also started at West Brom. Anyone who was there that day will tell you why he’s not starting now