Form and changes

‘ArryBoy

Our form has been very mixed - lucky to beat Swansea and Stoke but unlucky to lose to Norwich and Huddersfield. Hopefully GR will reflect on what is his best team. Not a Volkslammer fan and would prefer Watmore or Esse - who both showed some positive movements yesterday. Burke flatters to deceive - no football brain just speed, just like a greyhound. And Billy in midfield asap.

I only watched first half, Vogel’s miss was appalling, and maybe cost us. From where he d as shot from and missed was schoolboy stuff, about 8 yards out them goals look impossible to miss. With the time he had it should have been easily placed. Appreciate I’ll get shot down but he needs changing, hits the ball hard when crossing but sometimes it’s not needed. I think a run for whatmore will bare more fruit. We all no what Fleming can do but his miss was also avoidable, should have hit the target. I did say it was a banana skin, it’s Millwall.

Flemming does not influence the game enough to be a really great midfielder / striker ,drifts about the top end of the field but produces not enough good balls or chances cannot fault his goals but there must be more in his pocket , need , to stop his pre matches kicks and concentrate on the real ones ...last 2 decent positions have both ended up in the top tier, we were mugged yesterday by one of the worst teams to come to the den this season so now we have to turn up for both the WBA & Luton games those will decide if we are real top 6 cont enders

I only watched first half, Vogel’s miss was appalling, and maybe cost us. From where he d as shot from and missed was schoolboy stuff, about 8 yards out them goals look impossible to miss. With the time he had it should have been easily placed. Appreciate I’ll get shot down but he needs changing, hits the ball hard when crossing but sometimes it’s not needed. I think a run for whatmore will bare more fruit. We all no what Fleming can do but his miss was also avoidable, should have hit the target. I did say it was a banana skin, it’s Millwall.
I agree. Soon as he missed that I said to my son it’s either 0-0 today or 0-1 to them. Appalling miss.

Flemming does not influence the game enough to be a really great midfielder / striker ,drifts about the top end of the field but produces not enough good balls or chances cannot fault his goals but there must be more in his pocket , need , to stop his pre matches kicks and concentrate on the real ones ...last 2 decent positions have both ended up in the top tier, we were mugged yesterday by one of the worst teams to come to the den this season so now we have to turn up for both the WBA & Luton games those will decide if we are real top 6 cont enders
I’ve always thought of him as a striker playing in midfield.
Would like to see him up front with Bradshaw where he can spread balls wide and support Bradshaw in the box.
Together I think they would form a decent strike partnership in a 442.

Results around us were good considering our result. Hope GR puts it to the team, no more fuck ups. With regards to the tough fixtures coming up- it suits us better to be up against it but GR needs to sort the home record out- that we fans can influence.

Yesterday was disappointing, we were the better side but didn't do enough to prove it against a warnock side scrapping for their lifes who by all accounts should have beaten Norwich the other day .no one has really taken advantage and we are the box seat , we are limited in some ways , but this is a team not a group of individuals , and before the season started would have snatched your arm off to be where we are with 8 games to go , it would be just like us to mess up from here , but I genuinely don't think we will , we have bounced back from virtually every bad result with a better one next time out , the bottom team have beaten us twice , but we have taken points from Burnley sheff utd middlesbro luton watford and wba ,

Flemming does not influence the game enough to be a really great midfielder / striker ,drifts about the top end of the field but produces not enough good balls or chances cannot fault his goals but there must be more in his pocket
The Huddersfield player man-marking Fleming on Saturday did his job very well, however, there were times when Fleming found pockets of space. Unfortunately, we were not quick or accurate enough to get the ball to Fleming.

Imo Fleming is a fish out of water: He would look better with better players around him. He is a technically gifted player in a team of grafters. That may sound harsh and critical of the rest of the team but it's not meant to be. The team plays to its' strengths and they and the coaching staff deserve credit for what they have achieved so far this season.

So the easiest run my arse , Next up WBA away then Luton. Pressure is back on for at least 3 points from these games.

Not enough magic in midfield. I respect saville but he is no game changer. And Fleming is floating - neither a mid or a striker. He cannot be over indulged. As for Volks I have no idea what he is supposed to be- no winger but hangs out there. No striker with that record and not a tackling or creative mid. Stop starting him FFS. What more on the other hand is creative and brave and with a good Head on him. We didn’t buy him to sit him out for 70 mins every week

I’ll keep saying it all the time Wallace and Danny have the most touches within the team in 90 mins we are in trouble Botha distribution is appalling and they slow us down , flemming gets starved of possession by our inability to move the ball at pace to a more creative players I think if malone stays in we move it quicker and to our players and we become mor threatening