For the first time ever I won’t be watching England Germany

Windy8174

The Gonk “warns England fans not to embarrass The nation”

he has some fucking front when I find taking the knee wearing rainbow armbands and his cringy we are going to educate the world in woke comments an abomination.

that’s me leaving the happy clapping self entitled brigade that have infested our national side to it

thank fuck for Millwall or football would be dead to me

While they have Nosegate in charge and continue the useless knee bending I will l and have not watched the demise of English football....he thanks the Germans for taking the knee ....they will also be taking the points....only wish we were in the premshit to show all those plastic fans what real fans are all about

I cannot stand Southgate. His interviews, his demeanour, his tactics, his team selection and favouritism, and his decision making in that Final. Unforgiveable.

I think a lot of people are giving him a break due to the fact we reached the Semis in the WC (though the first time we played a decent team, Croatia, we showed no bottle) and the final of the Euros.

I think we'll be out of the World Cup by the Quarter Finals at best, and then Southgate will be on borrowed time.

I thought it was a meaningless friendly until I found out it was the nations cup which I consider a meaningless competition as does the Gonk with the side he picked against Hungary.
I won't be watching and really couldn't care if we win or lose and that applies to the World Cup in November.

The Gonk does take the Nations League seriously (well he said he did).
He rested players on Saturday for the game tonight. What he didn't bank on was little Hungary putting up a fight and his mob playing like a park team.

He did reach the semi-finals a couple of years back and bottled that that one as well. England got beat by Portugal in the semi-final.​

Is the boring bastard still dribbling on about racism? Most of the infantile racist abuse after last years Euro final defeat came from anonymous foreign Twitter accounts, it doesn’t make it right of course but why should we a whole year later still be beating ourselves up about it because of some pricks in Eastern Europe or Vietnam and then a few sad cases in their smelly bedrooms in Sutton Coldfield or wherever.

I’m convinced Southgate is just using it now as an excuse for his own shortcomings. In that Euro final last year Mancini was tactically streets ahead of him made him look like the clueless drip that he is. Southgates choice of penalty takers were a fucking disgrace, slinging in kids that have never took a spot kick in a professional game before and hanging them out to dry. Maybe he should look at his failures before lecturing every other cunt about what is right and proper.

If I could attend a Southgate England press conference, the question I would ask him would go something like this.........

Gareth. As we're now in the Rainbow Armband season and you see yourself as the champion of the worlds oppressed and educator in chief of the ignorant masses. Could you just answer one question for me........

Can a woman have a penis?

It would be interesting to hear if he's more inclined to insult real women or pretend women.

I don’t bother much really and have switched off watching England for a while especially this tin pot competition, used to enjoy and be proud of following England but the frustration of all the nonsense that sits behind it drives me mad.

Club football for me all day long, Nothing better than watching your own team around like minded supporters.

Starting to get excited about the new season now, the next few weeks is all shite meaningless football that I’m not interested in.

Southgates choice of penalty takers were a fucking disgrace, slinging in kids that have never took a spot kick in a professional game before and hanging them out to dry.
Indeed but that's what i expected. Those lads were chosen to take the kicks for no other reason than the colour of there skin, the silly cunt never took a second to think what would happen if they missed them. The Gonk is a vile twisted middle class liberal that craves an audience and wants to be seen as some sort of warrior that has put an end to racism. His non footballing decisions actually made things worse, i despise the cunt for his actions.

Last edited:
Hopefully but i have my doubts. He should have been given a PR job and never let near the footballing side of things. I don't believe for one minute that he's been employed for footballing reasons, he's the acceptable face and front man for another corrupt and woke organisation.
He was an average player and lucky to get the caps he did , now he' is the pliable mouthpiece of the corrupt money grabbing FA without a single sensible thought of his own.....

last time out at Wembley v them
45000 for me was one of the best nights following England
was loads of proper fans no IT lot just real fans
oh and a great result for the politrick side of things I don't give a fuck

He was an average player and lucky to get the caps he did , now he' is the pliable mouthpiece of the corrupt money grabbing FA without a single sensible thought of his own.....
Agreed Phlion54. He was bang average as a player and obviously a yes man arris licker that was appointed as a safe choice. His actions and words will come back to bite him and highlight what a bad appointment he was. I haven’t bothered about England since he has been in post and just can’t be arsed to watch or follow them.

Members online