Flood in the Dockers Stand

onlyagame

What you might have noticed on Tuesday was that the toilets were flooded (even worse than usual) and one of the toilets was closed in the upper tier with stewards blocking the doors.
What you wouldn’t have seen unless you used the family entrance or the private box entrance was literally two waterfalls cascading onto the tarmac outside.
Surely there’s some plumbers left in South London or if not maybe get one of our Eastern European day trippers to fix it on Saturday.

It never ceases to amaze me what people throw down the bogs.

On one of our Wembley visits in a sit down bog, there was a turd sitting on top of a crisp packet and a newspaper.

Imagine being the cleaner dealing with that after the game.

😄 It was a horror show in there so I didn't stick around to analyse it for too long.

The only plausible explanation is someone turned up really early and thought they'd pass the time by having their lunch and reading the paper in the toilet. Then after throwing everything down the pan after they'd finished, they suddenly realised they needed a shit.

It never ceases to amaze me what people throw down the bogs.

On one of our Wembley visits in a sit down bog, there was a turd sitting on top of a crisp packet and a newspaper.

Imagine being the cleaner dealing with that after the game.
In the Family enclosure mens toilets there was a dirty nappy stuck behind one of the pipes for months :poop: (might still be there)

😄 It was a horror show in there so I didn't stick around to analyse it for too long.

The only plausible explanation is someone turned up really early and thought they'd pass the time by having their lunch and reading the paper in the toilet. Then after throwing everything down the pan after they'd finished, they suddenly realised they needed a shit.
Sounds like you’ve spent plenty of time analyzing it since though.😂😂😂😂😂