Flemming

He was very poor a few weeks back , :blah: and will be shit again after a few defeats :sleep: we have some strange fans!

Credit to the club and Rowett for pursuing it, they tried to get him previously. Said in a previous thread that he's still trying to adapt to this league and work out his team mates. he'll get there. His technical ability is outstanding.

He may go in the future, that's probably the plan within the club, buy low sell high, rinse and repeat. Brentford and Brighton haven't done to badly from that business plan.

Why would we sell him
Profit which can be used to bring in more players, FFP don't allow us to throw money about from loans, we have to earn it. The same reasons nearly every other small/medium sized club sells for. As i said, it works out well for a club if they can continue to find pieces of gold at very reasonable price. The club has be able to sustain itself in this league whilst also trying to improve- get promoted.

The new academy and recruitment process will go some way to achieving that. You have to speculate to accumulate, i think the club is on solid ground and has a plan, could be exciting times ahead if all goes well!

Last edited:
Why would we sell him
Early days at the den I was delivering evening standards to customers and looked at the stop press and it went Peter Burridge sold to crystal palace for 8 grand so learnt at the start when we sold a player Micky purser lengthened his shop front😞

Profit which can be used to bring in more players, FFP don't allow us to throw money about from loans, we have to earn it. The same reasons nearly every other small/medium sized club sells for. As i said, it works out well for a club if they can continue to find pieces of gold at very reasonable price. The club has be able to sustain itself in this league whilst also trying to improve- get promoted.

The new academy and recruitment process will go some way to achieving that. You have to speculate to accumulate, i think the club is on solid ground and has a plan, could be exciting times ahead if all goes well!
Also any future players like Flemming the club take an interest in will give it serious consideration in joining the club if they think that there could be another move to a bigger club with a hefty transfer fee later on (depending on how they perform obviously).

Also any future players like Flemming the club take an interest in will give it serious consideration in joining the club if they think that there could be another move to a bigger club with a hefty transfer fee later on
Absolutely. Same goes for trying to get youth players to join us. They see Danny Mac and Billy Mitchell being selected and flourishing, it means the same applies to them if they're good enough.

Early days at the den I was delivering evening standards to customers and looked at the stop press and it went Peter Burridge sold to crystal palace for 8 grand so learnt at the start when we sold a player Micky purser lengthened his shop front😞
Ahhhh, the late great Mickey Purser. What a chairman he was😜😜

:D

I really think he needs to update his 'New World Order Plan 12/20 to 12/21'.
I'm sure he's researching reading some conspiraloon site as i type. There was a slight glitch and misunderstanding about the microchips. It's an easy mistake to make when you're a paranoid crank that knows more than science and virology experts.

1668448402331.png

1668448560533.png