Flemming

Problem is there are bigger clubs than us who can't hold onto there good players,what hope have we got

Norwich paid £10m for a Brazilian midfielder Flemming is head and shoulders above him. To a prem club he's worth £20m now. Goalscoring number 10's are gold dust. Carry on as he is and he'll be worth £25-30m+.

*Stay with us for a year in the prem then go for £40m. Who's the better player Flemming or £45m Gibbs-White?

Ah yes, the eternal ingrained pessimism of Millwall fans is here again. Whenever a player shows a bit of form and promise you must therefore assume that he will be sold as quickly as possible and for as little as possible, seen it many times in the last few years.

Don’t worry, our Dutch superstar ain’t going anywhere for a while. JB has a bit more nous about him than previous regimes, if and when Fleming does go it will be at a time and more importantly for a price that suits us and no one else.

Unfortunately he’ll be gone at the end of the season 😢

Just hope we get the sort of money Blackburn and QPR got for Armstrong and Eze 🙏

Christ, have some faith and belief... :ROFLMAO:

He's on a three-year contract, we should have him for at least another season. The club have shown a bit of ambition of late by giving GR some money without getting silly. The new training ground has shown they are looking at the future as well. It makes no sense to just keep him for one season.

I was watching Fat Dan’s Watchalong stream and he was trying to get a strapline for Zian’s hat-trick.

He got excited by a Dutch of class and Flying Dutchman and Dutch this and Dutch that.

All pretty tame in my opinion. If I was a subscriber to his channel I would have sent Dan my choice of…………Den. BOSCH!!!!!!!!!