Flemming in

I prefer to play as an attacking midfielder. I'm really eager to arrive late into the box and to get on the end of crosses, making runs in behind the defence as well. I'm good with my right foot, my left foot and with my head, plus I can also score from outside the box.

Modesty doesn't seem to be a problem for him.:grinning::grinning::grinning:
A confident young man! May need a bit of time to adapt to this division but he does look decent!

I prefer to play as an attacking midfielder. I'm really eager to arrive late into the box and to get on the end of crosses, making runs in behind the defence as well. I'm good with my right foot, my left foot and with my head, plus I can also score from outside the box.

Modesty doesn't seem to be a problem for him.:grinning::grinning::grinning:
Let’s hope we see him do it…….and regularly! 🙂

The question is, why did he sign for us?
"A main aspect of why I chose to join Millwall was the interest shown by Gary Rowett. They wanted to bring me in last summer and also last winter, but neither time worked out. However, he came again this summer, showing that they really wanted me. It's a nice place for me to have the chance to show myself in England, and outside of the Netherlands."

Another interesting point is the player himself has said we were in for twice in the last year but his club weren't having it. Hopefully that explains all to the numbskulls that think we should have sold Jed when his replacement who we had lined up couldn't leave Holland.

W S, you have got to be kidding .......:):):)

Everyone is buzzing about this prospect, he looks good on the clips of him.Left foot, right foot, free kicks.

And you're coming out with such a negative question :):):) ???????????????

The mind really does boggle............
I'm a bit worried about him. Most of his goals seem to come from the a distance out, he knocks them in from all angles but usually from outside the penalty area. He just doesn't convince me that he can score from close range.....

Doing business late in the day can have it's benefits if the selling club want that player off the books, bit more wriggle room! That's how it usually works with loans as well, last minute dotcom does have some bargains at times! We'll get a few loans in once the market slows down nearer kick off!
I get what you’re saying, but it would be great if all the players we get in can be permanent instead of having to take a few loanees, otherwise when they go back to their parent clubs at the end of next season, we‘ll be down X number of players as we are now, going into this pre season!

Also, if we’re paying half of the wages of, say, a loanee premier league player who’s on £30,000 or £40,000 a week, just think how that £15,000 or £20,000 could be used to pay the weekly wages for maybe two younger permanent signings from either league 1, league 2 or maybe just 1 signing from a European club!

Hopefully, the signing of Flemming will be the first of a few younger players we can sign permanently in this window, and if they make the grade, then any premier or championship clubs that come sniffing around them in a couple of years time, we can sell them on for the right amount of money, instead of just giving them away for peanuts, as we’ve done in the past!

I get what you’re saying, but it would be great if all the players we get in can be permanent instead of having to take a few loanees,
The loan market is a must for us if we want to compete on the pitch and stay in this division, cause we can't afford them otherwise. It has it's benefits as proven with Ballard, and our top scorer. They essentially came here for nothing other than a hire fee. Only paying a percentage of their wage and are we're not contractually lumbered with them if they fail or get badly injured

I don't see it as a problem, it's akin to leasing a nice motor you couldn't otherwise afford. We put Ballard on show for Arsenal, we'll be in their good books the next time we go asking. I would rather it that way to be honest. Obviously you need a bit of luck in getting the right fit/ players.. It's still a lot less costly and riskier than having the likes of Mahoney warming the bench!