Flemming in

And another thing, he will be able to give some English lessons to some of the other players.
And when he is injured, he can do the commentaries. His English is better than Karl's. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :rofl:
Ouch! I quite like Karl. Better than most of the other C'ship commentators (not that that's saying much).

Incidentally, any news about how much the TV pass will be next season?

I prefer to play as an attacking midfielder. I'm really eager to arrive late into the box and to get on the end of crosses, making runs in behind the defence as well. I'm good with my right foot, my left foot and with my head, plus I can also score from outside the box.

Modesty doesn't seem to be a problem for him.:grinning::grinning::grinning:
He's Dutch, say no more.

I think, they will not be banking on just one player.

I think that there will be other big signings comin in..................

This, could well be the year that rather than just surviving, JB has said, lets go for it.........

other clubs might believe we have more money to splash about than we have, and put their prices up!
Doing business late in the day can have it's benefits if the selling club want that player off the books, bit more wriggle room! That's how it usually works with loans as well, last minute dotcom does have some bargains at times! We'll get a few loans in once the market slows down nearer kick off!