Fella hurt in Brum

70sCR

Update from Steve Skinner's wife, Sharon. I can't say this doesn't make me sad to read:

Steve doing really, his mind is way of a lot of the time doesn't understand things and also get very confused. He just learning to walk again and can manage a few feet now. He going to need a wheelchair for life now. The money raised will go towards all the things he needs to help him. He missing all his Millwall family. Should be home Oct to November time. Really hard to see him the way he is and not understand everything you tell him.

Feel for the fella and his family what they are going through, just cannot imagine.
Cheers for the update CR, if that is the right thing to say, can only hope over time that things improve to the extent that Steve can have some kind of normal life.
Wishing him and his family all the very best.

Update from Steve Skinner's wife, Sharon. I can't say this doesn't make me sad to read:

Steve doing really, his mind is way of a lot of the time doesn't understand things and also get very confused. He just learning to walk again and can manage a few feet now. He going to need a wheelchair for life now. The money raised will go towards all the things he needs to help him. He missing all his Millwall family. Should be home Oct to November time. Really hard to see him the way he is and not understand everything you tell him.
Sad stuff this, bloke went to football and now his life is f@cked up