Fat Steak Bake Dan

Fixed that for you mate.

I don't know how long he has followed us, but his knowledge of our club is very poor. Not great when you're running a youtube channel about us.
This.

It's embarrassing when he talks to old players, he just doesn't do the research, it's disrespectful in the extreme.
Also the Ipswich bloke he sometimes collaborates with just makes him look even more stupid than usual. If you know, as surely he must, that you know next to nothing why make videos with a bloke who's an expert on the Championship?

Fixed that for you mate.

I don't know how long he has followed us, but his knowledge of our club is very poor. Not great when you're running a youtube channel about us.
Going to one-in late on this as I've always given YouTube a huge swerve minus pulling up the occasional old choon after some drinks, a few documentaries as well. Asides that, I've always found 99.9% of it to be about as engaging as a look up a cat's arse..

Regards club knowledge, not all the books/vids/LionsTV types in the world all put together could hold a candle to an MO matchday thread, a report of Silver's or self-help advice from Asad.. And that comes from someone thousands of miles away that relies on such to keep somewhat alongside.

Today, while bored out of my head after doing my bit in regards to end-of-pay period time entries- I gave in to temptation and finally had a look at some of Fat Dan's more recent work- specifically "Away Days are Back!!!". It's something I'd been meaning to do for some time but you know how life just gets in the way..

Look, it's not much my place to judge, I realize; however, it was possibly one of the more aggravating things I've ever fucking experienced .. I'm addicted. I also came away with much higher self esteem and realized that those few extra beers and hot dogs aren't treating me as poorly as some so no need to hold off when the mood's on...

I see a video of him doing the same thing outside west hams ground, interviewing their fans, licking their arseholes. No matter how much dough i was offered i would never do that.no matter what.No proper wall supporter i know would either. How can anyone take him seriously after that?

I see a video of him doing the same thing outside west hams ground, interviewing their fans, licking their arseholes. No matter how much dough i was offered i would never do that.no matter what.No proper wall supporter i know would either. How can anyone take him seriously after that?
Post a link .....never seen that but doesn't surprise me. I lose it after his choreographed hand waving intro to EVERY video

that <above> being said (and rather well, might i add) how could anyone take him seriously from either/any side? that's just it - couldn't have properly defined "clickbait" before this thread but feel right confident i know what it is now- many thanks fat dan.

Post a link .....never seen that but doesn't surprise me. I lose it after his choreographed hand waving intro to EVERY video

I have seen it, probably a lot on here have as well.
It's difficult to find on YouTube, I tried a couple of days ago with no luck.
It either has some odd name to the video with no real reference or, it's been taken down/deleted.

I ain’t seen it, don’t know the fella. Ain’t he pally with a well known Wall family? Puts a different slant on it for me if he’s been mixing with that lot across the river, for what ever reason.