FAO: OnlyAGame & ParisWall League Ladders Predictions

PurleyLion

Staff member
Hi Gents,

With 2 games left, unless there are a couple of inspired predictions by others, one of you 2 will win.

To be fair and avoid any potential underhandedness (not that I would expect either of you to resort to such skullduggery!) will you PM me your predictions for both matches.

Best of luck.

Purley

Hi Gents,

With 2 games left, unless there are a couple of inspired predictions by others, one of you 2 will win.

To be fair and avoid any potential underhandedness (not that I would expect either of you to resort to such skullduggery!) will you PM me your predictions for both matches.

Best of luck.

Purley
You’re forgetting the Play Off games Purley :grinning:

Thanks for all your hard work over this season, Purley.

Notwithstanding one or two fuck-ups, I reckon you've done a good job; don't listen to the miserable cunts

I'll be sending my 2-1 home win prediction to you via PM later today.

Do I get a certificate or one of those shitty trophies Pub darts teams'give their players, if I come second?

Cheers

ParisWall -
Corrction Centre Gulag 129.22, Gubkinsky, Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrasa, Russia, 629830.

:thumbup:

Thanks for all your hard work over this season, Purley.

Notwithstanding one or two fuck-ups, I reckon you've done a good job; don't listen to the miserable cunts

I'll be sending my 2-1 home win prediction to you via PM later today.

Do I get a certificate or one of those shitty trophies Pub darts teams'give their players, if I come second?

Cheers

ParisWall -
Corrction Centre Gulag 129.22, Gubkinsky, Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrasa, Russia, 629830.

:thumbup:
You get f*** all as you were too tight to pull up your fiver! :grinning: