Fans' Forum at the Den tonight 28 July 2022

BigPaul

They didn't give much notice for that, did they?
Or did I miss the announcement?
Anyway, It's tonight in the Exec lounge.
Is anyone able to go and report back?

Open North lower to wall fans, nice recruiting in this window, serve Husky chocolate drinks, Insist on maximum away allocation, Get Lewisham planning to move their arses and get ready fo rmy Grandaughters first wall game. Message ends:

You missed the announcement.

Anyway, is there nibbles available at the forum? And is anyone gonna put the club on the spot re Danny Mac's contract
I see someone say he's on 2k, wants 10k and the club won't pay it.

At the end of the day he is a starter, one of the first names GR will pick week in week out, and there are other players on £15k+. In light of the fact he is a major asset with sell on value, I can't see what the issue is in paying him that. I get that he's only had 1 and a half full seasons at the level but he has more than proved himself.

Millwall Football Club will host its annual Fans' Forum at The Den on Thursday 28th July.​

Taking place in the Executive Lounge between 6-8pm, Lions boss Gary Rowett will be on hand to answer questions from the floor in the first hour, before Chief Executive Steve Kavanagh will take the hotseat after the break. Kathryn Gale, Chairperson of the Millwall Supporters' Club, as well as other MSC representatives, will be in attendance.

Pay bar facilities will be available on the night, with all Millwall fans able to attend.

https://www.millwallfc.co.uk/news/2022/july/13/fans--forum-to-be-held-at-the-den/

They didn't give much notice for that, did they?
Or did I miss the announcement?
Anyway, It's tonight in the Exec lounge.
Is anyone able to go and report back?
doubtless there will be a stock brief story with a few tame pics from the meeting in a forthcoming match day programme. Oh.No I forgot...

Can't make it so I hope someone asks GR why yet again we have failed to sign a striker but overboard in midfielders/ defenders....goals cost us last season but we have not improved in that department......this is not a moan but something got to happen if we are going to.improve.

He signed Afobe.
who we had last season. In terms of bodies, we've actually got less attacking options now than we did last season.

Bradshaw and Afobe the only out and out strikers again, but at least last season we had Jed, Burke and Ojo alongside Bennett and Burey.

This season we have lost 3 and brought in 1 (Flemming) who is probably going to need 2 months to get used to the pace and style of Championship football.

In my eyes we need another body or two in the striker department to give Afobe and Bradshaw something to think about.

who we had last season. In terms of bodies, we've actually got less attacking options now than we did last season.

Bradshaw and Afobe the only out and out strikers again, but at least last season we had Jed, Burke and Ojo alongside Bennett and Burey.

This season we have lost 3 and brought in 1 (Flemming) who is probably going to need 2 months to get used to the pace and style of Championship football.

In my eyes we need another body or two in the striker department to give Afobe and Bradshaw something to think about.

Agreed, and it does seem that GR and club are working hard on bringing in further options. But signing players of a certain calibre is hard. Look at everyone we have been supposedly linked with and maybe even missed out on.
I think the club has done ok so far.

Members online