Fancy North stand seat v Posh ?

Last time I saw this was the Oldham 5-0 game at home when we won the league. Oldham had the smallest of fans in West Upper, and both upper and lower North was filled with 'Wall. Great atmosphere that game. Looking forward to Saturday.
Remember it well mate and we smashed them! 👍😉

The only thing that worries me about doing this is some of the idiots who may be attracted to a game like this.
The revenue from 5000 odd extra fans is not worth the grief we will get if they invade the pitch at any stage, particularly at the end.
I desperately hope I'm wrong.

Remember bomber snatching ball from moody to take the pen - screwed the big man’s Garrick. Think Bomber was after some top scorer blue Peter badge

Why have the club made excuse after excuse why home supporters could not have a part of the bottom tier then all of a sudden they can.....been much bigger games then this and they have just said it's not feasible security wis

The only thing that worries me about doing this is some of the idiots who may be attracted to a game like this.
The revenue from 5000 odd extra fans is not worth the grief we will get if they invade the pitch at any stage, particularly at the end.
I desperately hope I'm wrong.

If there is a pitch invasion, I for one, will be joining in!

Last home game of the season, and all that. (Notwithstanding the play-offs!)

The only drawback is my left Achilles is fucked, so by the time I've got down the stairs in a sideways motion in Block 28, the invasion could be over.

:wagging:

Members online