Fancy North stand seat v Posh ?

I saw this a couple of hours ago, looking for a ticket for one of my lads to go, wondered if we was opening this for us or if thats for P'boro to take up?

My guess is that there is very little interest from Posh fans now that they have slipped through the trapdoor. They could stick them all in one corner and have the rest of the upper tier and most of the lower tier available for Wall fans.

Remember the Oldham game, also Port Vale with the 2 Russians, only other time was first ever game against Sporting Lisbon where we had our lot in the in the North stand, would like to see it more often when we play teams with piss poor support, having your own fans at each end I think gives you an advantage with your own fans willing you on behind the goal each half

Last time I saw this was the Oldham 5-0 game at home when we won the league. Oldham had the smallest of fans in West Upper, and both upper and lower North was filled with 'Wall. Great atmosphere that game. Looking forward to Saturday.
Remember it well mate 👍😉

Remember it well mate 👍😉
So do I ST. Was on the pitch for full time celebrations when everyone came out via the gold suite into the middle of West Upper! I remember 1 fella running across the pitch midway through the 2nd half from West Lower to East Lower... got banged 🤣
*wasn't me!!!

Only time I sat in the north stand was when we played Honved of Hungary a few days after the opening game against Sporting Lisbon.

Remember the Oldham game, also Port Vale with the 2 Russians, only other time was first ever game against Sporting Lisbon where we had our lot in the in the North stand, would like to see it more often when we play teams with piss poor support, having your own fans at each end I think gives you an advantage with your own fans willing you on behind the goal each half
Thought it was Port Vale. Thanks mate.

My guess is that there is very little interest from Posh fans now that they have slipped through the trapdoor. They could stick them all in one corner and have the rest of the upper tier and most of the lower tier available for Wall fans.

Cram all the Posh supporters in the Away Dugout - then we can have the North to ourselves!

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

:thumbup: