Fa youth cup

There training ground is at London Conley but fuckem I will go wherever we played them at Highbury in the 80s same cup, and 94 at Millwall

Bollocks. I know fun and games were had last time wall played there in the Youth Cup. But will their old skool turn out for Boreham Wood?
The thing is 2000 Millwall turn up like we did at Chelsea, be hard to police at such a small ground and yes untold arsenal over that way Barnet and Finchley ,

Good mate of mine defo found some action there in the Youth Cup. Will ask him when it was.
Was a good event, was with some of Peckhams finest amongst others. They seem to think they have the upper hand with us after having a result against lessar numbers at Highbury corner back in 89. We were having pops at them all day, but they don't mention it.

Over at there's the next time they didn't show. We then done them on the OKR road when we had them at the Den. Denton and his lot got fairly and squarely weighed in outside the rising sun, he was trying to hold them together as they were getting laid out, he claimed otherwise.

Last edited:
Was a good event, was with some of Peckhams finest amongst others. They seem to think they have the upper hand with us after having a result against lessar numbers at Highbury corner back in 89. We were having pops at them all day, but they don't mention it.

Over at there's the next time they didn't show. We then done them on the OKR road when we had them at the Den. Denton and his lot got fairly and squarely eighed in outside the rising sun, he was trying to hold them together as they were getting laid out, he claimed otherwise.
P you'd defo know my mate DT. His cousin Bish was MBWall on the LLG board, another very game fella.

Probably most have seen this article but worth another look
Possibly OTT slightly or maybe not

THAT Bonkers Day at Highbury for some reason cant do quote signs on keyboard... ?
Even Jezza corbyn gets in on the act
Also the headlines the next day

PLEASE GOD DONT LET MILLWALL GET INTO THE FIRST DIVISION

That went well Not

At least the clock was not stolen :grinning:

Probably most have seen this article but worth another look
Possibly OTT slightly or maybe not

THAT Bonkers Day at Highbury for some reason cant do quote signs on keyboard... ?
Even Jezza corbyn gets in on the act
Also the headlines the next day

PLEASE GOD DONT LET MILLWALL GET INTO THE FIRST DIVISION

That went well Not

At least the clock was not stolen :grinning:

One WOMAN stands on the pool table giving orders of who to hit. Quality

They didn’t turn up the first time I saw Millwall play at Highbury :shake:
Then again, we were playing Leyton Orient in a Cup replay :grinning:
Good night that was
In the North bank underated season that as well Under Jago
Good little cup run and a great night at Villa Park in the Quarters
My first time at Villa that Holte end was something else pre seats , massive