FA Cup 3rd Round Draw tonight

League form more important with a post Xmas push. A winnable home game but also one easily lost. Some moaners saying 'another crap' draw....when we've actually had some great draws in recent years and normally at home

The Spotters have got it tough. First of all, they have to battle through a tough as old boots 2nd round replay away at mighty Stockport. Then... some kind of pre third round tie against Stoke, before playing Walsall at home in the third round proper.
:hmmm:

Fuck'em!

1.JPG

Never a great draw when you get a team that's in the same division. Still, a home draw that's winnable depending on who's get the best reserves/ fringe players. I don't think Rowett will take it to seriously considering our league position. Probably be a score for adults and kids for a fiver, a game suited more for the locals and diehards i reckon.

I'd be happy to let them proceed tbh, let them progress and get unnecessary bookings or injuries that will hinder their league matches seeing that they are above us... possible leg up for us in the league... I've never been a fan of the FA Cup... let our youth dominate the team on the day!

Members online