FA Cup 3rd Round Draw tonight

silverlion

Staff member
It’s on BBC2 at 7-7.30. I know the Greasy Cheat is on at 7 but you can catch up with all of that after seeing the draw.
Who do you fancy? Are we still likely to get a home draw as we have managed frequently over the past 20 years? Or are we destined to play Barnsley or Grimsby away?
I asked my mate and he said Arsenal away. That would be fine by be or what about Man City or Utd away…or even at the Den. I know there are some on here that would like the Spammers at the Den or even over there but that would not be a football match as it would be war.
So….dream a little….and pick who you would like or who you would like to avoid. I’d take any London PL team at home or away.

Simple, a “non league” team at home or one of the top six teams at home or away (& you can add wet spam or Newcastle to the list)

It would be nice to have a bit of a cup run this season, especially if GR might be thinking of blooding some of the youth players (like Romain Esse who played in the Brondby friendly.)

That way we could get to the SF again, only this time knocking out the Vermin and stopping them from being in their first cup final since 2006!

Vermin at there's or not at all.

Wouldn't want Man city away.

Chelsea or Arsenal at there's. Everton away :whist:

Fuck Spurs, joke firm and a waste of time.

Otherwise the Nigels away for a pisstake. If all else fails, the Spotters at the Den and a customary win, an own goal deep into injury time to seal the misery for them.