Everywhere we go

BKK Lion

Have recently moved to Thailand and just sorting out some stuff in Bangkok this afternoon. Wearing a Wall t shirt. Young Thai man who I was dealing with says are you from London sir as you are a Millwall fan? I said yes and he then says “are you from Bermondsey sir?” I was absolutely dumbfounded. I replied no but then said to him that “our fans are ting tong but make a lot of noise”. His reply with a big grin was “ I know that also sir”!!!! I say this regularly, but we really are the biggest small club in the world!!!

Nice one mate. And glad you finally made it back to BKK! 😆
Have recently moved to Thailand and just sorting out some stuff in Bangkok this afternoon. Wearing a Wall t shirt. Young Thai man who I was dealing with says are you from London sir as you are a Millwall fan? I said yes and he then says “are you from Bermondsey sir?” I was absolutely dumbfounded. I replied no but then said to him that “our fans are ting tong but make a lot of noise”. His reply with a big grin was “ I know that also sir”!!!! I say this regularly, but we really are the biggest small club in the world!!!

Brilliant!
But did you ask him the most important question of all?
Manzes or Arments?

Got you sussed now BKK Lion......lionman (Phil from A&S) 😉