Everton - how not to run a club

He ought to be the next chancellor of the exchequer.
If only Sunak had only wasted half a billion.
He’s wasted more than that! And all of it is tax payers money!

Him, Bozo and the rest of that useless cabinet, have spent billions over the last few years putting up these illegal migrants and asylum seekers, in swanky hotels (no doubt all in London), as well as giving them money for food etc. when the whole fucking lot of them should have been sent back on boats for the bastard French to deal with!

As you can probably tell, I’m not their No. 1 fan! :grinning:

Him, Bozo and the rest of that useless cabinet, have spent billions over the last few years putting up these illegal migrants and asylum seekers, in swanky hotels (no doubt all in London), as well as giving them money for food etc. when the whole fucking lot of them should have been sent back on boats for the bastard French to deal with!

Haha.
Your anger stopped you reading my post properly.
I know he has wasted shitloads more than that.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Read my post again. Then go for a lie down😘

Oooh someones tired this morning.