Even we don’t like us

I agree that at times we play ugly football but if people want free flowing attacking stuff maybe they should fuck off to palace. I’m happy because results are going our way, we can all see the improvement season by season and there’s still the chance of a day out at Wembley this year. Some people just haven’t followed ‘wall long enough yet.

Scrolling through the match threads recently you'd think we were in a relegation battle. So much fucking negativity 'we can't keep sitting back' (turns out we can), 'we need subs now' (turns out we didn't), 'Voglsammer offers nothing' (aside from a fair few assists and a couple of goals recently), 'you can't keep playing Bradshaw up on his own' (International call up and Championship player of the month tells me different) 'Rowett hasn't got a clue' (?)

Let's face it we are a shithouse team that everyone hates to play, we are ruthlessly well drilled, every man knows his job and backs his mates. We are a throwback team and I fucking love it.

Every time another self appointed giant of the game walks away mumbling about how shit we are and not believing how they lost to us it makes me happier.

Is it pretty? No, we didn't have the budget of Watford, Burnley, Norwich, West Brom, etc etc to be beautiful, we stuck lipstick on a pig and went after the fucking lot of them and it works.

Can't believe how many of ours can't see it, we're not lucky, you don't get 5th after 37 games through luck, we are a fucking good football team that cost fuck all with a manager and chairman we can be proud of.

Enjoy the rest of the season ffs.
No, no, no K...................................... You just dont get it.

We are crap, JB a bad owner, GR a crap manager, with shite support, a crap ground, and on, and on..........................................

What i dont get, is that during a game, if a player losses the ball, or misses a tackle etc. They are on here within seconds to complain. Rather than watch the game :):):)

A great post, i would love it if the divs just fuc£££ off to the spotters.
At times they really do my head in.

Scrolling through the match threads recently you'd think we were in a relegation battle. So much fucking negativity 'we can't keep sitting back' (turns out we can), 'we need subs now' (turns out we didn't), 'Voglsammer offers nothing' (aside from a fair few assists and a couple of goals recently), 'you can't keep playing Bradshaw up on his own' (International call up and Championship player of the month tells me different)
And that ladies and gentlemen is why Gary Rowett is the manager and not some of the retards on here.

Well said Kinelloz :clap:

My stepson has just turned 20 hes been going since he was 9 lives in east sussex where nearly everyone around us is a brighton fan , over the years this club has gripped him hes been to every home game a few away left to him he would drag me to to every away game if he could , its in his blood now like its been in mine for 50 years .every time he hears the rowett out crap he looks at me and laughs , in his eyes this the best hes seen , he cant wait for every game and you know what neither can i

We are well punching above our financial weight

in Rowett and JB they have built a side that can compete and get results and we are sitting 5th after 37 games

what more can we actually ask for? Not much in my opinion we have lost 11 league games all season and are 4 points above Norwich who yo yo between the PL and Championship

i am in dreamland

I am not sure what some people expect, I mean if GR and the team pull off a miracle and get promoted this season what are people expecting next season? Yes we get £100m but the clubs in the PL can buy one player for that without the wage bills these clubs have.

Every game we will have to stay tight and hopefully get goals from set pieces or counter attacks

Me I can’t believe we are where we are and am just going to enjoy the ride while it lasts

in the mean time I will try and enjoy the last 12 games culminating in a ugly 1-0 win at Wembley

COYL

Scrolling through the match threads recently you'd think we were in a relegation battle. So much fucking negativity 'we can't keep sitting back' (turns out we can), 'we need subs now' (turns out we didn't), 'Voglsammer offers nothing' (aside from a fair few assists and a couple of goals recently), 'you can't keep playing Bradshaw up on his own' (International call up and Championship player of the month tells me different) 'Rowett hasn't got a clue' (?)

Let's face it we are a shithouse team that everyone hates to play, we are ruthlessly well drilled, every man knows his job and backs his mates. We are a throwback team and I fucking love it.

Every time another self appointed giant of the game walks away mumbling about how shit we are and not believing how they lost to us it makes me happier.

Is it pretty? No, we didn't have the budget of Watford, Burnley, Norwich, West Brom, etc etc to be beautiful, we stuck lipstick on a pig and went after the fucking lot of them and it works.

Can't believe how many of ours can't see it, we're not lucky, you don't get 5th after 37 games through luck, we are a fucking good football team that cost fuck all with a manager and chairman we can be proud of.

Enjoy the rest of the season ffs.
Spot on mate