Evans. Yes or No

Phlion54

Evans may miss the boro game with injury , I think he is a waste of space and Rowlett as to pick him to justify signing him over other players, some agree others think he is a vital for us
Yes or No

He couldn't get Into the Derby team.

We can't keep taking players not wanted by teams who are worse off than us and expecting them to be decent.

Even Kief Is starting to look like the player Birmingham didn't want.

Another example of Rowett's stubbornness!

Plays him no matter what performance he puts in,
then keeps dropping Danny Mac!

Definite no, but who would take him?

He is wildly inconsistent. Can't remember which game, but he put in a brilliant tackle, won the ball then played out straight to the feet of one of theirs.

He does put in the effort imo and does try through balls which is something we lack from midfield, but again, not many of them work out.

Ouch!! This bloody fence needs sanding down. :shrug:

Offers next to nothing, no better than what we already had, a complete waste of a signing.
This Barry Gibb looking drip is undropable while Mitchell and Thompson are kicking their heels!!!

Sometimes he looks a decent player, other times he doesn’t and therein lies the problem inconsistency.
Think ’inconsistency‘ is the word that could be levelled at many of our 1st 11, Purley. He certainly wouldn’t be the first name on my team sheet - he’s a utility squad player at best, and should only get to warm the bench if there was a midfield or centre half crisis, where he could step in and do a fill in job until said midfielder/centre half was back to full fitness!

Think ’inconsistency‘ is the word that could be levelled at many of our 1st 11, Purley. He certainly wouldn’t be the first name on my team sheet - he’s a utility squad player at best, and should only get to warm the bench if there was a midfield or centre half crisis, where he could step in and do a fill in job until said midfielder/centre half was back to full fitness!
fair comment

Just to repeat myself the best trio in midfield when played together have been Billy Dutch and Lennard Evans and Saville do not come close! You have to make hard decisions as a manager is the reason for playing Saville is he will not admit he made a mistake by bringing him back

He belongs where Saville & Bod should be. Sweeping up the dressing room floor