• Winner

• Runner Up

• Semi's

• Quarters

• Group Stage

• Don't Care

• 1/8 final

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Gonk may well be going for a full a set of tournament defeats these Euros.
(not including the Nations League semi-final defeat at the knockout stage and relegation from the last Nations League group qualifiers).

Losing Finalist.
Losing Semi-Finalist
Losing Quarter Finalist
Losing Last Sixteen knockout match at the Euros? Surely not?

Surely with the squad of players he now has, a tournament final win must be on the cards? It's the law of averages, init. Or, am I just being really stupid?

:grinning:
Visionary me ole son:clap:

Credit where credit is due. Whatever you think about the methods, he has delivered more than any other manager in our international history.

Credit where credit is due. Whatever you think about the methods, he has delivered more than any other manager in our international history.
Up to a point, but there are far better managers out there who would have got our team performing 'respectably' and not super defensive and scraping by reluctantly. I believe it is down to the quality of our players and the lack of quality elsewhere. Whatever is said, we DID have the easier side of the tournament path and the real litmus test will be against Spain who are the team of the competition by far.

On a personal note I cannot lose as I am half Spanish, however I do want England to win but I could not begrudge a Spanish victory for how they have performed in this tournament and with quite a young squad, they will be the team to beat in the next 10 years or so.