Equal pay for the Ladies n/w.

I still can't understand the equal pay for tennis players, when the men play 5 set matches, and the women play only 3 sets. How is that equal, the men are working nearly twice as hard in real terms for the same money.

I still can't understand the equal pay for tennis players, when the men play 5 set matches, and the women play only 3 sets. How is that equal, the men are working nearly twice as hard in real terms for the same money.
I thought that when one of the Grand Slam events first brought that in and then I remember that I fucking hate tennis anyway, so fuck 'em.

i know i am a old git but these ladies have highjacked the game,stole the teams names of the male teams. why cant they form there own teams with their own team names? i dont mind if they come and wacth mens football

For the sake of the so-called 100+ genders and the woke mob lets just have football teams who can sign male, female or whatever else someone identifies as and whoever is good enough will be signed by pro clubs and paid accordingly. Let the market determine their value.

If its that way round no one shouts about it. They should just all play 3 sets. 5 goes on for far too long and is unfair on the blokes.

Neither mens or womens teams should be being paid to play for their national teams. Just goes to show you it’s all about greed.

Neither mens or womens teams should be being paid to play for their national teams. Just goes to show you it’s all about greed.
Actually, I believe the England players put their match fees into a fund for charity.
I heard that once, not sure if it's true,