English managers in the PL

new cross wall

I often think who would be the best manager for the England job
had a look to see over the last 30 years or so who we may have got
one thing stands out a mile NO English manager has won the primer league
don't see sky or the BBC making a big thing out of it i thing its a disgrace but
look the wrong way ,boo ,hate rainbows the world is coming to a end

To many top English players retire and never go into management, not knocking them but it won't help our national side. Then you have the likes of Neville, Carragher, Ferdinand who i happen to think speaks well and knows what he's one about, but they choose the media route rather than the hassle of what managing entails.

Saying all that ,i think, unless you are well versed in how to be media friendly and completely fucking woke you won't get the job anyway. It wouldn't surprise me if the next England management team consisted of Gary go woke or go broke Lineker and Jeremy you're all racist Corbyn.

:hehe:

To many top English players retire and never go into management, not knocking them but it won't help our national side. Then you have the likes of Neville, Carragher, Ferdinand who i happen to think speaks well and knows what he's one about, but they choose the media route rather than the hassle of what managing entails.

Saying all that ,i think, unless you are well versed in how to be media friendly and completely fucking woke you won't get the job anyway. It wouldn't surprise me if the next England management team consisted of Gary go woke or go broke Lineker and Jeremy you're all racist Corbyn.

:hehe:
The next England manager will be a ladyboy with rainbow hair.

I think the next England manager will be a European male, female. With a snatch and a nudger, a six foot three midget who is black, Chinese, Muslim Sikh, with long straight short curly hair.
A unicorn they them those. Dresses in women’s clothes yet identifies as a dishwasher and looks like a penguin elephant

Your welcome

I think the next England manager will be a European male, female. With a snatch and a nudger, a six foot three midget who is black, Chinese, Muslim Sikh, with long straight short curly hair.
A unicorn they them those. Dresses in women’s clothes yet identifies as a dishwasher and looks like a penguin elephant
Sounds ideal and puts an end to the FA employing another cluless oddball.