England

I won't watch any matches in this World Cup. It was bought by bribery in a country with no football credibility, then built on the backs of hundreds of impoverished dead Asians. Meanwhile those virtue-signalling England team cunts force the Black Lives Marxist knee down everyone's throat while competing in a competition that everyone with any genuine moral principles should withdraw from. Fuck em. For me it's just an interruption in the Championship calendar.

Loads of players do this and also put their finger to their lips. Who cares? Just means when they f**k up later you can give it even more.

Yesterday’s rugby:

* Half the players took the knee.
* Half didn’t.
* Crowd applauded 👏
* For the rest of the game the crowd sang ‘Swing Low Sweet Chariot’ a song associated with slavery 🤦‍♂️

I won't watch any matches in this World Cup. It was bought by bribery in a country with no football credibility, then built on the backs of hundreds of impoverished dead Asians. Meanwhile those virtue-signalling England team cunts force the Black Lives Marxist knee down everyone's throat while competing in a competition that everyone with any genuine moral principles should withdraw from. Fuck em. For me it's just an interruption in the Championship calendar.
Agreed. Cant stand watching England or any internationals now.
Roll on next Saturday!

Our old mate, Mitrović, has been a naughty boy tonight. He's bagged a last minute winner in Portugal, sending Serbia through to the finals and leaving Ronnie's mob in the play offs. 60,000 stunned Sardines...
:ROFLMAO:

It was a good match to watch and the first time Serbia have beaten Portugal.
They went behind after two minutes and gave it a right ol' go all match.

Yesterday’s rugby:

* Half the players took the knee.
* Half didn’t.
* Crowd applauded 👏
* For the rest of the game the crowd sang ‘Swing Low Sweet Chariot’ a song associated with slavery 🤦‍♂️
Funny old world we’re living in now Purley, half the players don’t know what it’s all about, the crowd think they do but don’t really have a clue

I just caught some of that shite vs San Marino (before I had to make "Dad's Taxis" third run of the night 🙄) I've seen the worst penalty decision given by VAR...EVER! Football really is in its death throes

Commentator...."This is the first time that England have scored ten in a competitive game..."

Lee Dixon had to point out to the knob that it's hardly competitive..!!
(San Marino down to ten men).

Commentator...."This is the first time that England have scored ten in a competitive game..."

Lee Dixon had to point out to the knob that it's hardly competitive..!!
(San Marino down to ten men).
This.
Another commentator who drives me mad.
But let's be honest, if England had really gone for it they could have scored 15.

International football what a joke an out of form Harry Kane scores four goals in the first half. Michael Caine could come on in second half and score against this lot
Never looked out of place against the Germans in Escape to Victory. Wouldn't have taken the knee either - Wouldn't have been able to get up again if he had! Get him in there