England

Sitting in bar one loud mouth estate agent was on the coming home sxxt . 5 goals against shopkeepers and bricklayers and this lot think it is a semi final . Weird bods . Pony suit as well . Who do I hate more Snotgate or the Estate agent ? Both useles at the job but get by because they know how to talk poop .
MILLLLLLWALLLLLL.

Sitting in bar one loud mouth estate agent was on the coming home sxxt . 5 goals against shopkeepers and bricklayers and this lot think it is a semi final . Weird bods . Pony suit as well . Who do I hate more Snotgate or the Estate agent ? Both useles at the job but get by because they know how to talk poop .
MILLLLLLWALLLLLL.
I heard someone on bbc this morning saying Kane has or will score as many England goals as mr greaves. Did greaves play against Andorra, Albania, Dan Marino etc. Terrible comparison.

Wearing white or blue, it still doesn't stop that Maguire character acting like the village idiot. Fingers in his ears and going over the top after scoring against Albania. Yet, week in, week out, against top premiership forwards, he looks like a proper overrated Micky Mouse defender.

I still look at the classless moment in the Euros, when he left the ball over the other side of the penalty area for the Italian player to go and pick up.

Keene sums up the wanker:

Wearing white or blue, it still doesn't stop that Maguire character acting like the village idiot. Fingers in his ears and going over the top after scoring against Albania. Yet, week in, week out, against top premiership forwards, he looks like a proper overrated Micky Mouse defender.

I still look at the classless moment in the Euros, when he left the ball over the other side of the penalty area for the Italian player to go and pick up.

Keene sums up the wanker:

He is a knob and plays like one. He is a class-less jerk.

Blue kit = more money in the coffers,never watch England so they can have 100 different kits suprise there's not a rainbow one ,Kane gets a hat trick against a Sunday pub team & Maguire just shows what an idiot he really is .and they are world heaters again.
Give me Millwall any day off the week

Blue kit = more money in the coffers,never watch England so they can have 100 different kits suprise there's not a rainbow one ,Kane gets a hat trick against a Sunday pub team & Maguire just shows what an idiot he really is .and they are world heaters again.
Give me Millwall any day off the week
I can't believe 80K idiots turned out for this, scammers using this to be convinced there are enough targets for their schemes