England vs Italy

And the channel 4 coverage is beyond woeful.
Mr personality Michael Owen and that scouse tart in plimsolls.
Held together by some girl young enough to be my granddaughter.
Unbelievably woke and very very poor.
Roy Keane is far from my favourite person, but he doesn’t mince his words and he knew how to win football matches.

Well that’s 90 minutes I’ll never get back.
We were so shit I can’t tell you.

There are 2 resons i dislike clowngate.

clowngate missed a penalty while playing for england so got us knocked out and then the lowlife gets paided a handsome figure to do a pizza ad highlighting the penalty miss.

In the final last year his tactical bulls up that lost us the game.

i waiting for the clown to do a ice cream ad. the c...t talks about respect but he showed no respect to the nation when taking the money for a cheap ad.

There was one good thing tonight.
Our goalie, mr Grimsdale, was much better than the other prick.
We’d have lost if he’d been in goal.

Kane's bollocks about 'shining a light' on issues
It's like they've only just found out that modern day slavery ,death by stoning, etc still exist in Arab states. What next the world is round? Ulsters a pervert? I don't think my heart will be able to absorb the shock of many more life changing revelations from Gonk and his disciples.

Players holiday, party and shop in Qatar, everyone that serves and scrubs for them is an immigrant from Africa or Asia. I bet they don't knell for them when the Oysters and Bubbles get deliverd to their penthouse suite.

Well that’s 90 minutes I’ll never get back.
We were so shit I can’t tell you.
I drifted in and out of the game around a mates. You have a squad of players that would probably finish between 8th and 10th in the premier league without a fit Harry Kane, possibly 6th with him playing all season.

Then you have a manager that would struggle at the top end of the championship, one that has only ever achieved relegation at club level before the FA got hold of him to take on the best in the world. They took on a loser.

I drifted in and out of the game around a mates. You have a squad of players that would probably finish between 8th and 10th in the premier league without a fit Harry Kane, possibly 6th with him playing all season.

Then you have a manager that would struggle at the top end of the championship, one that has only ever achieved relegation at club level before the FA got hold of him to take on the best in the world. They took on a loser.
again disagree world cup semi final and a euro final apart from Alf Ramsey
no other manager comes close

He got to a WC semi playing nobody and then bottled the semi which was there for the taking.

The Euro final, other than the worst German team in memory they beat nobody and again bottled it when winning in the final.

In both the WC semi and Euros final we only scored once both from full backs who never ventured forward once we scored. Southgate is s coward with a track record of failure.

In his reign, we have been what we always are, we don't beat Brazil, Argentina, France, Belgium, Portugal or even the Italian B team consisting of Serie B and Swiss based players.

Can you point to one truly impressive performance under Southgate? Even the Germany game in the Euros, we were shit until the last 10 minutes

Last edited:

You don't win anything for coming close though.
Like Peckham said.... he's (still) a loser. Ramsey won something.

With the Gonk love in from the FA and certain elements of the MSM, it's easy to forget that Robson and Venables reached semi-finals. As it happens, in my opinion, playing better Football and.... not dividing the football community with the egotistical need to try and educate people about World problems.

😁

He got to a WC semi playing nobody and then bottled the semi which was there for the taking.

The Euro final, other than the worst German team in memory they beat nobody and again bottled it when winning in the final.

In both the WC semi and Euros final we only scored once both from full backs who never ventured forward once we scored. Southgate is s coward with a track record of failure.

In his reign, we have been what we always are, we don't beat Brazil, Argentina, France, Belgium, Portugal or even the Italian B team consisting of Serie B and Swiss based players.

Can you point to one truly impressive performance under Southgate? Even the Germany game in the Euros, we were shit until the last 10 minutes
yes i take your point
but you can dress it up how you like he has still done better then anyone in 60 years

You don't win anything for coming close though.
Like Peckham said.... he's (still) a loser. Ramsey won something.

With the Gonk love in from the FA and certain elements of the MSM, it's easy to forget that Robson and Venables reached semi-finals. As it happens, in my opinion, playing better Football and.... not dividing the football community with the egotistical need to try and educate people about World problems.

😁
again i don't disagree about the footbal at all
but he still has done more then any other england boss for 60 years