England V Holland -semi final- Wednesday KO 8pm.

What’s the odds of Bellingham getting sent off ? Him and the ref have previous. I think he called him bent or something like that.

Yes, something like that. Although, Felix Zwayer wasn't actually the ref for the game in question. He was a linesman who took money from the ref for that game for keeping his mouth shut (he knew what was going on). He later came clean and got a six month match ban. The ref got banged up and a lifetime ban for the actual match fixing scandal.

The details are below, including Bellingham's remarks on video. Quite ironic really, considering he's happy to share the pitch with Toney, who has previous for betting on games (not match fixing). "Breaking the FA's betting rules". Actually, 232 breaches of the FA's betting rules.
:ROFLMAO:

As usual, the press dragging up stuff and are causing a problem before a big game...

Come on England. Win inspite of Gonkstain.
All that pussy up and down the country want a proper shafting all night every night until the National bus tour is done. England 2 Holland 2 extra time england 2 0 one 2 set pieces. Let see what khant does with his gay pride flags when the west end is full of happy football ravers swinging from the lamposts.I will be out punting flags and whistles. Come on Engerrrrlanddddd!

My daughter is in Eindhoven all week on business and will watch the match there.

Should be an absorbing experience and I hope she’s got her RayBans, those orange shirts are overpowering 😉

Come on England. Win inspite of Gonkstain.
All that pussy up and down the country want a proper shafting all night every night until the National bus tour is done. England 2 Holland 2 extra time england 2 0 one 2 set pieces. Let see what khant does with his gay pride flags when the west end is full of happy football ravers swinging from the lamposts.I will be out punting flags and whistles. Come on Engerrrrlanddddd!

Don't know if it's just Southgate, the team or me being a miserable old fucker, but I couldn't give a toss about tonight's game. I've followed England home and away (including Iceland in Nice), but I just don't feel a part of it anymore. They don't represent me and I take no pride in their achievements or failures.

Hopefully the Southgate circus comes to an end on Sunday (at the latest) and we can get someone in to reignite faith and belief in the team

For those that remember 1990 and 1996 the country went football mad and came to a standstill at kick off so sad to see what it has become

Don't know if it's just Southgate, the team or me being a miserable old fucker, but I couldn't give a toss about tonight's game. I've followed England home and away (including Iceland in Nice), but I just don't feel a part of it anymore. They don't represent me and I take no pride in their achievements or failures.

Hopefully the Southgate circus comes to an end on Sunday (at the latest) and we can get someone in to reignite faith and belief in the team

For those that remember 1990 and 1996 the country went football mad and came to a standstill at kick off so sad to see what it has become
They just try and appease the mandatory 'water throwers' when we score!!! That is what football has become... second rate 'nigel' warriors! Just embarrassing!

I was watching the news last night showing England fans either in Germany or just setting off.
Now, I am a veteran of must be hundreds if not thousands of live football matches, in the stadium.
I have been to dozens of different stadia, both in the UK and here in France.
I was watching that news item last night and thinking, "Is that somewhere I'd like to be tomorrow night?" (i.e. today now)

My conclusion was that, even if you offered me free tickets and a helicopter ride there and back, it would be a big fat NO NO NO, thank you.

I have the same dilemma, kinelloz, but I don't have the answer. I think it's probably because I'm a miserable old git who hates everyone and everything, except Millwall.

Anyway, I'm here at Calmont Road now, so I couldn't go anyway.
Still no Tango...

I'll have some of whatever Ted's been smoking. Not sure we'll win tonight and even if we do, Spain could embarrass us in the final. They are head and shoulders above everyone.

been out to Germany for a few games but can't get tickets now
been a lot of Millwall out their to my surprise
so far the football has been shocking but we know their is a team in their somewhere lets hope they turn up tonight and Sunday