Ellis Simms

Gone elsewhere....move on. No evidence he was ever near coming nor if a worthwhile acquisition. Happy with our squad and business so far

Or he could be another Troy Parrott and it turns out to be a bad deal for Sunderland. You never know what you're going to get with these young players.

I would rather us get the Spurs kid. Barring Parrott, who was an aberration, our loans from Spurs have all been successful. Plus it's London.

Parrott's gone to Preston on loan.

Apparently Parrot has got his nut down and has shown glimpses of his potential. Led a playboys lifestyle for a while with his gangster mates in Ireland but has matured a bit. Could turn out to be a good player if the desire is there.

Can't see how, he's an unknown quantity, as are Sunderland,

Agree about this. He has hardly pulled up trees anywhere.

Loaning a player is always hit or miss. No way of knowing if it'll really work out. Although I would say that the Leeds lads we have loaned look to have a good attitude and that is an absolute must. We did well to get those two because I can imagine a lot of clubs would have wanted them too.

We do need another striker in and I think the club are probably trying to get one in. The trouble is, as soon as a player becomes available, we are linked with them along with Boro, Swansea, Sunderland, Huddersfield, Preston.

We do need another striker in and I think the club are probably trying to get one in.
We'll get one i once the loan window opens and premier clubs have decided who's going out/ surplus to requirements. I believe we're in for one, We have enough of a squad to be getting on with things. The most important thing is to get Flemming up to scratch and bedded in, hopefully that won't take too long.

We'll get one i once the loan window opens and premier clubs have decided who's going out/ surplus to requirements. I believe we're in for one, We have enough of a squad to be getting on with things. The most important thing is to get Flemming up to scratch and bedded in, hopefully that won't take too long.

I agree. Bennett is also a good option up front and he looks fit and sharp.